How much it cost to request a cert from Rolex centre for 6694

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much it cost to request a cert from Rolex centre for 6694

Do anyone know the cost of request a cert from Rolex centre??

can you explain what you mean by request a cert? to verifiy the authenticity of the watch?
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

If it is a verification service you are referring to, it should cost around $107. And you'll probably get a receipt and not a certificate.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

If you are talking about your warranty card...then how much money also cannot buy back liao.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

How much it cost to request a cert from Rolex centre for 6694

Hi, I refer to normal cert or paper that prove that this is original. Btw, I understand that if the watch is not original ROC will not accept right?

Comment

I'm not too sure about "ROC" but I know RSC will not accept ..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I believe RSC will only issue you a service receipt after the so-call verification and verbally inform you if there is any issue (counterfeit) with the watch.
              In fact, I am still puzzle why RSC behaves this way??? Liability issue if their technician shoot bird and accidentally mischecked a counterfeit as genuine???
              Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
              Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
              / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Can we ask them to verify first before decided want to service a not? So that we know that it is original a not right?

Comment

Can. You only need to pay for the verification fee only.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

From what I know I recently I call RSC about the verification they will issue the receipt and even in the receipt the will not state verification. They will just do basic checking of serial numbers and movement.So even your movement have been have been tempered you will not know unless you do a full service.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      I'm not too sure about "ROC" ...
                      Ask DA issue can liao.
                      Current
                      ------------
                      SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
                      SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
                      SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

It will cost nothing because RSC will not issue any certificate for anything. Even the receipt for the $107 basically says 'thank you for contributing $107 to our income' and your watch is inspected. No wording to be even say that it is original or not.

Comment

RSC is not able to produce the original certificate. However, RSC is able to issue a receipt of ~107 which many term it as a verification receipt because if the watch is not genuine, rolex will not take the watch in for a service or provide you with a quotation. it could also be no other service/parts cost the same amount.

as for the question of RSC technician mistook a non original part as original, it is possible according to one of our members who indicated in a post in a separate thread where the member claims that the dial was not original and it went undetected.

i have brought in several 6694 to RSC, so far the feedback on the watches are acrylic not original. hands not original. other than that, i have yet to be informed by RSC staff that any of the parts inside caseback are non original. RSC however was willing to take in my watch for a service provided i changed the parts that are not original. however i cannot say for sure they will take in for service for parts found non original on other models as i have not experience them yet.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post
                            Ask DA issue can liao.
                            Can, I charge $100 only cos I m not GST registered haha...sales less than 1million hahaaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I mentioned in another thread last time if you just want verification, send in your watch on the pretext that you want to buy an additional link for the bracelet or springbars, if ss will costs about the same as the worthless $107 receipt they provide.

if watch is not original, they will not sell you the parts.
                              My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
                              1) WG DIA 18239
                              2) YG DIA 18238
                              3) WG 18239
                              4) YG 18238
                              5) YG 18248G Bark
                              6) WG DIA 18039
                              7) WG 18039
                              8) YG 18038
                              9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                              10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                              11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)