Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to servicing question at RSC?

To all Laojiao, please help me.

My 15 year old submariner 16610 broke today. Second hand stop and no rotor sound when shake. Want to bring for servicing at RSC.

Question here....can I request RSC not to change hands, dial and crown? I dun like to change crown. But still can get 2 years wty? Anyone done that before? Cuz tritium dial and want to keep it as it is.

Any experience bro done this before? I heard pp send the 1665, crown got changed and hands changed to luminova. Big white 1665 become rojak white. Please help.

Thanks thanks.

One way to circumvent this will be to get those parts cheaply from the pre-owned watch shops and have them replaced on your watch before sending it in to the RSC. Will this work?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

if im not wrong, you can bring your watch to service @ RSC and request them not to change what you dont want. however, there were cases where RSC took matter into their own hands and change the items even though request were specifically not to be changed.

as mentioned, you can source for after market parts to replace before sending to RSC. however, it may not be cheap.

as an alternative, you may want to send your watch outside RSC where there are technicians who can do the job as well. there are couple of well known technicians who can do the job if you trust them. however, the time to service your watch may take couple of months.

you have to decide which course of action to take.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        if im not wrong, you can bring your watch to service @ RSC and request them not to change what you dont want. however, there were cases where RSC took matter into their own hands and change the items even though request were specifically not to be changed.

as mentioned, you can source for after market parts to replace before sending to RSC. however, it may not be cheap.

as an alternative, you may want to send your watch outside RSC where there are technicians who can do the job as well. there are couple of well known technicians who can do the job if you trust them. however, the time to service your watch may take couple of months.

you have to decide which course of action to take.
        Thanks Bro Triton...can PM me the alternative? Reliable.

Thanks Oceanklassik Bro.... dismantle the parts before sending in to RSC is the first time i have heard....will sending a watch without crown be accepted by RSC?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X