Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think it is wise to trade-in/sell the 16610 for the 116610?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would stick with the 16610. Working on the basis of your thread title, that you are trading in your 16610 for either a pre-owned or brand new 116610, you are going to be topping up anything from 2.5k to..I don't know high 3kish? (just a ballpark range). While the 116610 is functionally a "better" watch I don't think its quite worth the additional money to "upgrade". I would rather save abit more money and add that to the funds for another rollie.
    My Tumblr
    -------------------
    http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

It seems that all of you (responses so far) are more in favour of the 16610 over the 116610. Looks like I am likely to keep my 'old pal'. Btw this (topic) came about when someone I met recently commented that the 16610 looks small on my wrist . And that the 116610 might look just more appropriate. Well, let's see ...
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nope, its not worth to updating the model... Just keep the old one or trade for something else....

Comment

Its quite simple. In general those who does own a sub likelyhood is that they will not change cause indeed its just some facelift thats all. eg the new c-class merc and the old c-class exterior wise samasama. But for those who are looking for a sub highly chances is that they will get the new sub in terms of its tech n design. Just like me looking at the new sub compare to the old all in all it just looks n wears nicer..
          As for the usage, who will use their sub to dive in e first place.. maybe 1 out of 10 will do that. We mainly just buy e sub for its looks and heritage. Especially in singapore not many diver itself already, swimming the sub i doubt many of the sub owners will do that dont mention about even diving the sub some more 1000 meters.. haha as far to my knowledge singapore STW depth i think will not even exceed 100 metres. just my 2 cents..

Comment

my 2cts opinion..

I got my sub 1st hand.. (dats when i told myself i will not sell it)
            there is always 2 side of a coin..
            recently saw GMT2... like very chio leh.. also have the feeling of trading it in..
            in e end, i rather not getting GMT2 and keep my 16610 v-series..
            diamond & sapphire glass are NOT friends!!

Comment

Nope!

For the LV, it no longer in production and was only in production for 7 years.... definitely more reason to keep than the new 116610LV....
              20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
              23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
              30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
              14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X