No announcement yet.

Rubber B watch strap for Rolex Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take note they (Time Alley) open on weekdays only, better to call to ensure they r open before heading down. I went on a weekday, they were supposedly closed, luckily...i stubbornly went in and managed to get my strap, installation is free, transaction is in cash only....so prep your cash before that!!!

I am sure that many out there love to have their rolex on rubber for the obvious reasons....

a. skin allergic to ss bracelet vs rubber
    b. more durable not easily scratch unlike ss bracelet
    c. more sporty look
    d. for unique look/ custom look
    e. personal preference bec. rubber offer more comfort
    f. Or make your rolex less conspicuous... from far keep people guessing lol!!!mystery! "was that a rolex?"

Comment

Was introduced to this Rubber B strap by an overseas AD while looking at watches today. Surprised to see a write-up here.
      My friend fixed 1 on his Black sub & it looks stunning. I fixed it on a white faced explorer 2 (40mm) & it looks nice as well.
      After reading the review & going through their website... Which u can match the different strap to your watch.
      I'm definetly going to order more, though it can fit on most sports model. Maybe another for my gmt2 and a red colour strap for my explorer 2 so that can inter-change for my wife to wear.
      Feels light & comfortable, and it gives your watch a new look.

Comment

Originally posted by greenhornet77 View Post
        take note they (Time Alley) open on weekdays only, better to call to ensure they r open before heading down. I went on a weekday, they were supposedly closed, luckily...i stubbornly went in and managed to get my strap, installation is free, transaction is in cash only....so prep your cash before that!!!

I am sure that many out there love to have their rolex on rubber for the obvious reasons....

a. skin allergic to ss bracelet vs rubber
        b. more durable not easily scratch unlike ss bracelet
        c. more sporty look
        d. for unique look/ custom look
        e. personal preference bec. rubber offer more comfort
        f. Or make your rolex less conspicuous... from far keep people guessing lol!!!mystery! "was that a rolex?"
        apologies, it is not time alley I was refering to rather GMT watches who if Iam not wrong is the authorised retailer for Singapore as well.

Comment

Originally posted by greenhornet77 View Post
          apologies, it is not time alley I was refering to rather GMT watches who if Iam not wrong is the authorised retailer for Singapore as well.
          hi greenhornet77, can i check how much does it cost for the rubber b straps at GMT watches?

Comment

Where is gmt watches?

Comment

Nice watch with the rubber.

Comment

anyone with rubber b for deepsea to sell ? pls pm me !

Comment

Originally posted by gri13
                  rubber B is over rated
                  bought 2 from them, used once and switch back to bracelet
                  sinn rubber is way better
                  what do you not like about the rubber? perhaps you can share

Comment

its there on the website; scroll left/right on the arrows. gdluck.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X