Comments on Thunderbird or turn-o-graph model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on Thunderbird or turn-o-graph model

I have not seen trade i this forum on the above model or discussion on it. It seems this model is not popular? Is there any reason?. I am planning to get one.
    An example of thunderbird
    http://www.hjwatch.com/images/IMG_5997.JPG

i like thunderbirds but i think at that size most people want a dress watch and will usually go for the iconic fluted bezel instead of the more useful timing bezel...
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

This thunderbird is a beauty!

As for popularity of the TOG, I read in another forums that it is one of the less popular models for rolex (doesn't get sold much). The main reason is that the latest TOG looks too much like the DateJust yet it is priced close to a sports model.

Comment

Yes, I like the thunderbird too. Not to sporty and can double up as a dress watch. It is a good place to wear it when you are making a business training where you need to dress formally and at the same time keep track of breaks, tasks given to particpants , etc. and the timing bezel becomes useful. I tried getting a pre-owned in the forum to no avail. A 10-years old, in some shops locally are asking closed to 6k.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X