Recommended Ladies model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Ladies model

Hi bro out there. I'm thinking of getting a brand new ladies model for my wife for pass down purpose. Having a budget of <7k. Which model would you recommend. thks!!

Any ROLEX ladies' model with diamonds will be nice.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by clean View Post
      Hi bro out there. I'm thinking of getting a brand new ladies model for my wife for pass down purpose. Having a budget of <7k. Which model would you recommend. thks!!
      I think the SS Ladies Datejust with Roman markers would fit the bill nicely. With diamonds is about more expensive.

It's a beauty I tell ya

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks man. The ss datejust black date looks nice. any idea of the cost with discount? I just went down to check out the some cartiers. The cartier santos galbee looks classic and good choice for pass down. it is also well within my budget too. What do you guys think of cartier in terms to value preservation and heritage?

Comment

Hi darkie. I saw tis pc mths ago at WP. Can share how much and btw wats te name of tis dial? Thks.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

think is what they called sunburst dial

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Hi darkie. I saw tis pc mths ago at WP. Can share how much and btw wats te name of tis dial? Thks.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks man. The ss datejust black date looks nice. any idea of the cost with discount? I just went down to check out the some cartiers. The cartier santos galbee looks classic and good choice for pass down. it is also well within my budget too. What do you guys think of cartier in terms to value preservation and heritage?
              List should be 8097,after discount is ard 6880

Seriously...if you want something that holds in value and to pass down...I won't recommend the Cartier. I would say...pass that.

Go for the Rolex ladies DJ...my current datejust was passed down from my grandfather...running well after almost 40 years....I can trust it,no doubt.

Comment

Sunbeam/sunburst...all the same

Comment

Thanks Darkangel. Seriously, I was torn between rolex and cartier. I thot rollie is a safe bet too. cartier, is more asethetic.

Comment

And its white gold right? Thanks.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

And its white gold right? Thanks.
                      Only the bezel

Thanks Darkangel. Seriously, I was torn between rolex and cartier. I thot rollie is a safe bet too. cartier, is more asethetic.
                      30 years later...Rolex design will still maintain...30 years later the Cartier would be outdated

Comment

totally agree. Just went down to chinatown KHH. they generally give 17%. For ladies, would you recommend jubilee or oyster braclet. seems like oyster cheaper as it goes with domed bezel which is ss. whereas flute is white gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          30 years later the Cartier would be outdated
                          hardly....

the santos was designed in 1904....the tank is 1917..

cartier have a rich history in watchmaking.....
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                            hardly....

the santos was designed in 1904....the tank is 1917..

cartier have a rich history in watchmaking.....
                            Oops forgot that...but nevermind...I am trying to poison him...

so...ROLEX BETTER

Comment

Going by current watch trends, I am not sure if a Rolex Ladies would hold value

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              List should be 8097,after discount is ard 6880

Seriously...if you want something that holds in value and to pass down...I won't recommend the Cartier. I would say...pass that.

Go for the Rolex ladies DJ...my current datejust was passed down from my grandfather...running well after almost 40 years....I can trust it,no doubt.
                              unless, it is purely sentimental and we are not talking about economic value of the watch.

Just go to the pre-owned shops and take a look, Ladies DJ don't hold value.... You might have made a statement wearing those in the late 80s but I think today it is really out of fashion, otherwise Sharon Stone will be wearing that and not the Explorer II.
                              Last edited by Reborn; 09-09-08, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X