No announcement yet.

Which apple will you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is also another thing to consider. The configurations between A and B is different when they are more than a year apart. Have you consider that. I would take the later version, Apple A

Comment

It is better to start your own topic for many reasons,

1. easy to find matters related to the topic in the future
      2. the topic title becomes irrelevant if the content becomes totally off topic. refer to (1)
      3. it is not polite to hijack other person topic
      4. starting your own topic is effortless

Originally posted by glennyuen View Post
      hi Khooi77,

No issue at all , we are all watch lovers here.. feel free to post any questions in this thread!

meanwhile thank you all for your kind input
      I'll certainly post up my decided purchase , until then , it's anybody's guess on wat the apples are

cheers!

Comment

anyway, you already bought it. there is no point in discussing if the price is reasonable.

let me guess. the sales person tell you, if you buy brand new one. will cost you about 12k. this one only 6.2k. it is like 50% off right?

Originally posted by khooi77 View Post
        Thanks, glennyuen! Do update on which did you choose...

Hi MsLucifer, I went ahead to buy the datejust 79174 pink mop dial. It is F series, comes with box, paper and bought it mainly because it is a gift for spouse & she likes pink. Hopefully, it was a reasonable price?

The 1st option of 79174 with diamond markers is K series (with box & paper) so I thought a bit too ex for $6000.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks, glennyuen! Do update on which did you choose...

Hi MsLucifer, I went ahead to buy the datejust 79174 pink mop dial. It is F series, comes with box, paper and bought it mainly because it is a gift for spouse & she likes pink. Hopefully, it was a reasonable price?

The 1st option of 79174 with diamond markers is K series (with box & paper) so I thought a bit too ex for $6000.
          im sure she will like what you buy and enjoy the watch. congrats on your puchase.
          Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Dear all, sorry for such a long reply...

Hi sshark, I agree with you on the point on configurations pf apple A & B because only when I went to search for rolex & pay attention at the different series did I realised the differentials which could affect the price of especially pre-owned rolex prices. And I also agree that it is probably better to start another thread but I was really blur prior as it was my 1st time posting.

Hi triton, maybe you are right in saying there is no point discussing if it is reasonable after purchasing. But if I know that it is reasonable, I may return to same shop. And if I know it is not a good buy, I'd rather buy from those other members who posted their rolex for sale on sg-roc's rolex garage & etc. By the way, the seller never tell me 12k because I already knew the retail price of the MOP is $10,507.

Hi MsLucifer, thanks! She likes it alot!

Comment

no worries.

i would not pay 6K for a watch that is between 6-8 years old. since you mentioned that it is a F series.

Hi triton, maybe you are right in saying there is no point discussing if it is reasonable after purchasing. But if I know that it is reasonable, I may return to same shop. And if I know it is not a good buy, I'd rather buy from those other members who posted their rolex for sale on sg-roc's rolex garage & etc. By the way, the seller never tell me 12k because I already knew the retail price of the MOP is $10,507.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X