Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rolex Models to be release in Basel

Hi ALL

i am a Pam lover, read in Paneristi.com, one of our fellow risti was given some news from a AD which has strong links with Rolex HQ.
    A new Explorer 2 and Daytona will be coming out soon. Anyone has any news to share

Thanks in advance.

Luke

My understanding is that the Explorer II with the skinny orange hand will be coming out probably on a 40mm block using the same movement in the GMT IIc. (it was suspiciously pulled from last year's launch)

I don't think a new Daytona will be launched at the same time as Rolex are well known for dragging out new launches.

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
      My understanding is that the Explorer II with the skinny orange hand will be coming out probably on a 40mm block using the same movement in the GMT IIc. (it was suspiciously pulled from last year's launch)

I don't think a new Daytona will be launched at the same time as Rolex are well known for dragging out new launches.
      Thanks Ken for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post

I think the news is quite reliable. The new Explorer 2 was withdrawn last minute at last Basel, it's expected to be launched. As for the new Daytona, it's possible as 2011 is the 50th anniversary of Daytona. Hope to see new models next week!

Comment

Please share the picture if you guys had it.
          Rolex Submariner 16610 M
          Tag Formula 1 WAC1110.BA

Comment

Watch for 2011

New explorer 2?
            Rolex Submariner 16610 M
            Tag Formula 1 WAC1110.BA

Comment

Not sure if anyone has posted this.. goggled and found this pic of Explorer II which was pulled out.

Wind it up and let the good time follows

Comment

I understand Rolex made a change or two to this not long after it was pulled out from the Basel show 2010. No-one knows why!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X