Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Sub 116610 Price

Hi Every One,

I was wondering why the Rolex 116610 Submariner is so expensive in Singapore, I called up one store who is an AD for Rolex who quoted me just over $11,000 Sing when I thought the current asking price for this particular piece was around $7800.00?.

Can any one reccomend a Retail store in Singapore that sells it at a reasonable price? or who sells the 16610?? (pretty sure thats the model just before this new model) as it will be my first rolex purchase and I'm looking for a decent price I know these things arn't cheap and thats fine but $11,000 is way over the MRSP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I wonder how you've derived at the price of "$7,800" . I have yet to PERSONALLY come across a brand new ROLEX 116610 for this price. Having visited few ADs recently myself, the current retail price is S$10,108, and none has extended any discount to me .

As for the ROLEX 16610, the retail price I last learnt of was $8,472. Not too sure about now. Some ADs/shops may have the stock but you will have to walk the ground. For discount, I think it is highly unlikely.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I think none of the local AD will sell 16610 at $7.8k.

As for 116610 at 11k is too high.

I think not difficult to get 116610 at list price.

Comment

I think TS was indeed enquiring about two different models. The newer 116610 and one version older 16610. TS got the quote for 116610 as $11K which is a little bit on the high side, should be around $10K+? As for the 16610, not too sure. My advice is - go for the model that you really love, don't compromise just because of a couple of thousands bucks, you can earn them back easily.

Comment

Originally posted by lengdan View Post
          My advice is - go for the model that you really love, don't compromise just because of a couple of thousands bucks, you can earn them back easily.
          Like the way you put it.

I am currently looking at either 116610LN or 116660, but both are almost similar in looks
          Price diff is about $2.5 - 3k

Wonder which one holds value better?

Comment

16610 or 116610

Thanks guys for your reply and help. Do any out of all the Rolex ad's in singapore sell the 16610 models? Does anyone know or are they only selling 116610 models now? I arrive in singapore Friday and am trying to make it a quick and painless experience on the wife. In all seriousness i'm happy with either model but would prefer the newer version of the 16610 sub with chapter ring (i think its called). Any help with ad's that may have it would be greatly appreciated!????

Comment

Originally posted by juzmarc View Post
              Like the way you put it.

I am currently looking at either 116610LN or 116660, but both are almost similar in looks
              Price diff is about $2.5 - 3k

Wonder which one holds value better?
              It's difficult to say at this point because both are relatively new in the market, or should I put it, newest models in the market. Only time will tell. Just buy what you like and want the most as long as you can well afford it

Originally posted by Roly View Post
              Thanks guys for your reply and help. Do any out of all the Rolex ad's in singapore sell the 16610 models? Does anyone know or are they only selling 116610 models now? I arrive in singapore Friday and am trying to make it a quick and painless experience on the wife. In all seriousness i'm happy with either model but would prefer the newer version of the 16610 sub with chapter ring (i think its called). Any help with ad's that may have it would be greatly appreciated!????
              It depends on your luck but worry not. You can visit one of the AD branches and if negative, request that AD to call up their other branches to check stock. Alternatively, go straight to the more "watch-congested" area and try your luck there. At least you need not walk too much. The stretch of shopping centres in Orchard Road should be good enough. Good luck!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X