Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is a fair price for DSSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But guys, if you look at GMTII (16710) vs GMTII-c, it is an "upgrade" and the price also "upgraded" from $6-7k+ ro $9-10k+

Now you look at SD vs DSSD, it is also an "upgrade" too and the price should also "upgrade" from $7-8k to $10-11k+

So, since it is new now, the fair price should be $12k+ and when things cool down, $10-11k+ should be a fair price....

Comment

Heh....if you ask me...not worth a cent I would say. But for the sake of buying yeah probably i would get it if cheap haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

the size seems to be a counter measure to the Panerais. This brand is stealing some of Rolex's prestige as the premier sports - ocean watch - with an equally illustrious history. I think thats why Rolex rump up the size of their flagship model. To meet the emerging needs of those who want oversize watches.

Comment

hi

yah DSSD not worth to buy now. will be quite cheap once it cools down. but prepare to wait lah.

Comment

Someone wants to sell at S$24.5k!!

Comment

Wait til when? at what level?

Is it the right time to buy GMTII-c now? It has hit $9.5k level now
              Is it the right time to buy Milgauss now? It has hit below $9k now
              Is it the right time to buy Sub LV now? It has hit $8k now
              Is it the right time to buy Daytona now? It has hit $17k now
              Is it the right time to buy DSSD now? It has hit $17.5k now

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              yah DSSD not worth to buy now. will be quite cheap once it cools down. but prepare to wait lah.

Comment

I know... but how do ppl define "the right time to buy"?

Originally posted by roosterkkk
                Bro... demand & supply..

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  But guys, if you look at GMTII (16710) vs GMTII-c, it is an "upgrade" and the price also "upgraded" from $6-7k+ ro $9-10k+

Now you look at SD vs DSSD, it is also an "upgrade" too and the price should also "upgrade" from $7-8k to $10-11k+

So, since it is new now, the fair price should be $12k+ and when things cool down, $10-11k+ should be a fair price....
                  wow! the first DSSD selling in this forum asking $24k... wow list price x 2.. good profit...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                  SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                  SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                  SS SD,
                  SS YM,
                  SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Not surprise at all.... there are people who paid $1.2k++ to get a iphone 3G at lucky plaza a few months ago....

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                    wow! the first DSSD selling in this forum asking $24k... wow list price x 2.. good profit...

Comment

I think after one year even much more easier.... economy hit recession... IR fails... unemployment rate record high... inflation rate record high... maybe can get 20% discount from ADs.... ha ha...

Originally posted by roosterkkk
                      I was at Dickson - suntec this evening..
                      They hv 1 piece but unable to quote bcos headoffice was close..
                      So don't think is so diff to get..

Comment

list price is 12k plus i believe, AD quoted 17k n i believe theres room for bargaining

at this price, will u rather get something else?!

Comment

a pretty fair AD @ lucky plaza =]

Comment

I think after one year even much more easier.... economy hit recession... IR fails... unemployment rate record high... inflation rate record high... maybe can get 20% discount from ADs.... ha ha...
                            For that to happen? Buy TOTO got better chance

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yeah, I kind of think this could happen. Its better for businesses to sell for cold hard cash to maintain operations than to hold on to stocks. Since production is always continuing, unlike one of kind limited items.

Comment

9,700.00 CHF=12,472.25 SGD

most prob won't be able to afford it for the time being. but for that kind of price, think can get other equally good timepieces. personally i'd rather get another omega, prob a PO chrono which is one helluva beast but for it's issue with the movement.

all depends on demand and supply. when kermit first came out, there was such a mad rush to acquire it but look at the prices now.
                                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                                "Foreign affections"
                                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                                What's NEXT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X