checking on prices of submariner - what is the best discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking on prices of submariner - what is the best discount

Went to THG at MW and was offered 15% off for a sub w/0 date and 5% for sub with date....salesman told me this is the best discount he can give for sports series....just need to double check if this is really the best price.

Possible to get it cheaper at elsewhere?

Many thanks in advance!

Like many bros who will tell you.

Use your leg power and check out more places like WP, THH

Comment

Well...do somemore leg work...I would say. Maybe you can find better

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by estrangable View Post
        Went to THG at MW and was offered 15% off for a sub w/0 date and 5% for sub with date....salesman told me this is the best discount he can give for sports series....just need to double check if this is really the best price.

Many thanks in advance!
        Yes, that's about the price range and discount you can get from our local ADs, be it THG @MW/LP/PP/RH. Even at WP and THH. The cheaper prices will be from PIs or private sellers.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by estrangable View Post

Many thanks in advance!
          Well..if you are keen..i can get you one for 7.25k Brand new in Box..catch is..the watch is from Japan...you need to mail the receipt that is included in the purchase to Japan..two week lead time for them to send you the warranty card with your name n address on it by DHL courier..dont worry..i'll follow up with the Japanese side if it doesnt arrive..

Pm me if you are keen..thks...

Comment

yeo kim choy selling M series SUb for $6900 bro..

just saw it..overseas AD also..

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
              yeo kim choy selling M series SUb for $6900 bro..

just saw it..overseas AD also..

Yup, $6.9k. I bought one from him just over a month ago

Reliable seller and I enjoy the deal and of course watch thoroughly

Comment

Originally posted by Of Watches & Men View Post
                Yup, $6.9k. I bought one from him just over a month ago

Reliable seller and I enjoy the deal and of course watch thoroughly
                That's is the cheapest so far... Thanks for sharing.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                SS SD,
                SS YM,
                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                  That's is the cheapest so far... Thanks for sharing.
                  That's because Yeo Kim Choy is PI mah...not AD haha...so I am not surprised at all.

AD only very limited discount.

But thing is...some of the newbies dun trust PIs yet coz they dun know much about them,they may have doubts...so they want to pay more from AD or pay less up to them

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    But thing is...some of the newbies dun trust PIs yet coz they dun know much about them,they may have doubts...so they want to pay more from AD or pay less up to them
                    That's very true! Well, whether the watch is the real deal is most important. And the second important aspect is to ensure that you have proper paper documentation to service the watch at authorised service centres. In the case of Rolex, there are many independent service centres around Singapore which can perform the same job at lower cost.

Of course if one desires the "feel-good" aspect of buying from a watch boutique, buying from a PI and settling payment in kopitiam or fast food restaurant is much less glam!! Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Of Watches & Men View Post
                      That's very true! Well, whether the watch is the real deal is most important. And the second important aspect is to ensure that you have proper paper documentation to service the watch at authorised service centres. In the case of Rolex, there are many independent service centres around Singapore which can perform the same job at lower cost.

Of course if one desires the "feel-good" aspect of buying from a watch boutique, buying from a PI and settling payment in kopitiam or fast food restaurant is much less glam!! Haha...
                      Well...I tell you,even if you tell some people, no worries 1 very reliable and check those things that suppose to come with it can liaos..they still dun trust

I would say this is up to individual

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
                        Like many bros who will tell you.

Use your leg power and check out more places like WP, THH

Cannot leg power cos i on reservist now!! Now NS so good, still can connect to the internet once a while

Thinking of gg to buy during weekend. quoted 6.3 for no date and 7.8 for date

Comment

6.9??? that is one k difference! Where can i find his shop?

How abt the warranty wise? can i go to RSC to repair if there is anything?

Comment

there is no shop
                            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

just realised that after reading through the posts!

Prices wise, it's really attractive. Just wondering where to repair if somehting goes wrong?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X