I Need To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need To Know

I need to know if Homage watch is really legal without contacting the law. Similar pam rep with no logo or what so ever.

Did Militare Marina pay some patent rights fees to Panerai?

A hommage is legal. But in the case of the MM,if they have they over the crown of the watch...it is actually an infringement because that is patented by Panerai.

Correct me if I am wrong.

No they don't.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi

To own is okay, but if such a infringement, I am sure it is against the law... Because MM really lower the sales of Panerai, if am I right If i say to sell panerai replica with no logo is not against any law?

Comment

hommage Definition

hom·mage (ō̂ mȧz̸h′)

noun

homage; specif., tribute paid to an artist, writer, composer, etc., as by incorporating some characteristic idiom or style of the person in one's own work
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is one definition of hommage.. but i don't know much about intellectual property though...
        In The Bag
        Him
        Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
        Her
        Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
        Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

if you own a Homage watch, the govt will put you in jail and cane you hard hard on your backside....

if you own a Rolex watch, the govt will put you in IR and make you gamble hard hard until you pawn your watch to the state-owned pawn shop...

Originally posted by repfreak View Post
          I need to know if Homage watch is really legal without contacting the law. Similar pam rep with no logo or what so ever.

Did Militare Marina pay some patent rights fees to Panerai?

Comment

what if exactly the same watch with no logo on the watch? Who will take action?

Singapore Statutes or Panerai HQ in Singapore or Panerai the parent company?

MM is exactly the same compared to Panerai. The way I see... Btm case back doesnt really prove much...

Comment

Originally posted by repfreak View Post
              what if exactly the same watch with no logo on the watch? Who will take action?

Singapore Statutes or Panerai HQ in Singapore or Panerai the parent company?

MM is exactly the same compared to Panerai. The way I see... Btm case back doesnt really prove much...
              Nobody will. Because nobody can.

Err...may I know why are you so concerned about this? It won't affect us consumers in anyway...you dun see a policeman catching someone with a fake rolex or a MM.

It's the sellers and producers which are more concerned about this actually.

Comment

Think he's trying to prove a point.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Think he's trying to prove a point.
                  Prove wat har?? I hv 1 MM n another is on d way to my hse Liao lei.... Dun scare me lei...:@
                  Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

He jus wans to "wack" those hommages. At te rate tis hommages r selling here, pple's eyes turn green la... i still feel, to each his own la
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      He jus wans to "wack" those hommages. At te rate tis hommages r selling here, pple's eyes turn green la... i still feel, to each his own la
                      Oic.. Funny hor, recently seem like many ppl targetting MM hor....
                      Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

I already said..it's not a crime to own 1..it's not a crime to produce or sell 1 at the moment.

I think I will have to close this thread soon....if it goes too far..

Comment

hi

Oh, pls do not close this thread. I have nothing against homage watches... dont be so sensitive. In fact, I like homage watches. However, I'm just thinking that if selling homage is illegal in Singapore, wont be the forum be closing down because members are selling homage watches here.. If members got caught, I cannot buy homage watches liao...

Comment

hi

anyway, mm sounds like minister mentor of Singapore... lol... we should say in full name ya?

Comment

whether there is any infringement of intellectual property shd be left to the courts to decide.....
                              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X