Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

34mm Rolex for ladies with big built - what models are available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34mm Rolex for ladies with big built - what models are available?

Hi, I am wishing to buy my first Rolex, decided that the 34mm is the size that fits perfectly for my built. I tried to go to Rolex ADs here in Phils but either they really are not that knowledgeable of all Rolex models... or, they are just rude thinking I ask so many questions yet no intention of buying.

Having said that, is there anyone here who can help me what different models of Rolex come in 34mm size?

Appreciate it if anyone can also say how much they cost in Singapore in the ADs there.

115200 with black dial will be nice.., as for price, you may need to wait for others to reply.

I've seen ladies on sports model like sea dweller, sub, ExplorerII etc.... you may want to consider those as well. IMO, it's very sassy for ladies on sports.. my spouse is on a explorer II, never look back since..

Comment

suggest you go to rolex website.

you asking how much they cost is list price or discounted price?

Originally posted by Felicia View Post
      Having said that, is there anyone here who can help me what different models of Rolex come in 34mm size?

Appreciate it if anyone can also say how much they cost in Singapore in the ADs there.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thank you. I saw a rolex that had pinkish face, quite nice too.

Comment

Hi, I am interested to know Retail prices for models that come in 34mm face in Singapore authorized dealer and how much discount I can expect. If I bring back home to Phils, any additional rebate for GST?

Comment

What is the diff between the Datejust 36mm under the Women's selection in Rolex website vs the Datejust in the Men's collection? Is there any?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X