116610 rolex sub with ceramic bezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116610 rolex sub with ceramic bezel

Omg...heard from my business partner in europe that rolex 116610 is in demand in Europe.Luckly i bought the watch 2 week ago in good price.Never Regret and i love my watch sooooo much!!!!

congrats.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

demand and supply are constantly changing.

Originally posted by vexelbros View Post
      Omg...heard from my business partner in europe that rolex 116610 is in demand in Europe.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Submariner is always in demand as it's a classical & traditional model. I think alot of people chose it as a 1st Rolex watch, including myself. And most people who have many Rolex watches, have it as one of the collection. The new ceramic bezel is indeed attractive. I already own the discon 16610 and 116613LB and I intent to get 116610LV.

Comment

I believe my 116610 rolex sub with ceramic bezel will be popular in next year and i really love it a lot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
            Submariner is always in demand as it's a classical & traditional model. I think alot of people chose it as a 1st Rolex watch, including myself. And most people who have many Rolex watches, have it as one of the collection. The new ceramic bezel is indeed attractive. I already own the discon 16610 and 116613LB and I intent to get 116610LV.
            X2. Rolex watches have been in great demand for several decades especially the Sports models like subs.With Rolex at one time selling up to 900000 watches a year and a great proportion of those units were the sub range.But IMHO in general the new ceramic sub and the DSSD world wide is not in such great demand as say the 16610 or 16660 was say 5-10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vexelbros View Post
              I believe my 116610 rolex sub with ceramic bezel will be popular in next year and i really love it a lot!!!
              It will be!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X