Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rollie 6694 braclet..

Hi guys..

i had a fren offering me a 6694 for abt 1.8k.. fully serviced but no box and papers.. but its in the thin braclet. he had a thick braclet one too but someone ons it liao havent pay only.. by history of the watch, may i know which has more historical value? and is the price is at a good buy? pls advice.. saw the one in thick braclet.. condition very mint and solid look as in whole.. lastly any good link so i can read up the history for 6694. thanks

i got lobang for 2k black dial with papers.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by calvintjs View Post
      Hi guys..

i had a fren offering me a 6694 for abt 1.8k.. fully serviced but no box and papers.. but its in the thin braclet. he had a thick braclet one too but someone ons it liao havent pay only.. by history of the watch, may i know which has more historical value? and is the price is at a good buy? pls advice.. saw the one in thick braclet.. condition very mint and solid look as in whole.. lastly any good link so i can read up the history for 6694. thanks
      I rather you go for the thick bracelet 1 if you can find. I might let go of this deal...if I were you.

Nah..historic value? None at all I would say....nothing really special like those GMTs or Explorers whereby got some big name ambassador. It's just that this model is one of the few manual winding watches that Rolex produced

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

2.0k its another 200 bucks for the papers.. actually its not a bad deal.. just that is the watch serviced? if not thats another few hundred bucks...

Comment

does 6694 production have thick braclet?

Comment

yes, but late stages of its "life"
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X