Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out for the various countries VAT:
    http://www.global-blue.com/traveller...nd-calculator/

In Germany there are quite a few jewellery shops that sell Rolex but I would recommend Wempe or Bucherer.

Comment

• Where to go to buy Rolex in Paris

Hi all - My cousin will be in Paris and wanted to get the Rose Gold, Brown face, leather, ceramic dial daytona. Anyone know where in Paris has a trust-worthy Rolex Authorized Dealer?

Btw - anyone knows how much this watch cost?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Try Dubail in Place Vendome or Wempe on the Rue Royale. Its around the 22K + Euro mark

Comment

• Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
          Try Dubail in Place Vendome or Wempe on the Rue Royale. Its around the 22K + Euro mark
          Thanks bro! This is helpful. Let me find the address for Dubail and Wempe.. hmm.. 22k is about 33k base on 1.537 exchange rate.. wow!! I was hoping below 30k

Comment

• Well that includes VAT of 21% which will equate to a net of around the 15% mark or around the 19K Euro mark. With discounting I don't think any AD will discount this model as its still very new. Just remembered there are other AD's which I check for pricing when I'm in Paris - Its Jean Mick( might give a discount as its a smaller AD and also situated in the normal part of Paris) and also the boutique at Galleries Lafayette. The rest of the major AD's are all in the really expensive posh areas and might not be willing to discount much if any at all due to high rental.

This is the site address for Dubail:

http://www.dubail.fr/rolex.php?lang=en

Comment

• thanks for the info. i did a search and found this website...

http://jeanmick.com/index-gb.htm

is this the jean mick that you are referring to?

am thinking of sending them an email to enquire before my trip to paris next month.

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
              Well that includes VAT of 21% which will equate to a net of around the 15% mark or around the 19K Euro mark. With discounting I don't think any AD will discount this model as its still very new. Just remembered there are other AD's which I check for pricing when I'm in Paris - Its Jean Mick( might give a discount as its a smaller AD and also situated in the normal part of Paris) and also the boutique at Galleries Lafayette. The rest of the major AD's are all in the really expensive posh areas and might not be willing to discount much if any at all due to high rental.

This is the site address for Dubail:

http://www.dubail.fr/rolex.php?lang=en
              I don't need another watch.

Comment

• Yes that is the one. The last time I was there the personnel were quite easy going overall with trying on the watches.Other AD's especially in the posh parts of Paris can at times be semi interested service wise if you're not well dressed or presented.

Comment

• Model 116515LN, Retail selling at abt SGD36K inclusive GST

Comment

• thanks. sent them an email and now awaiting for their reply.

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
                    Yes that is the one. The last time I was there the personnel were quite easy going overall with trying on the watches.Other AD's especially in the posh parts of Paris can at times be semi interested service wise if you're not well dressed or presented.
                    I don't need another watch.

Comment

• If you really want it , it might be a good idea to call the AD's and then ask them if they have it. For that model sometimes its not in stock but can be courriered from the factory in Geneve within a day or 2.They may ask for credit card details as well, but all these AD's are professional.

Comment

• Good Idea but just wondering if it is too risky to pass the credit card details over the phone.

Comment

• Its fine as these are professional AD's.

Comment

• My wife is in Munich now and it seems impossible to find 41mm Date Just II...
                            Hmmmm... wondering if it is because they are not popular there or what...

Comment

• Rolex in Europe

Dear All,

Fancy the 116613LN and will be going to europe this Sept and will be going to the few usual tourist spots..
                              Just want to know if buying in Italy or Swiss is cheaper? For the model i fancy, roughly how much will i be quoted?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Italy cheaper.
                                elusive

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X