Guide : Buying Rolex in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panzer View Post
    Just checked out Dubail in Paris and they are out of stock for Sub C and GMT IIC. They do have Explorer II and the price has increased to 6500 Euro and no discount. Still not bad a price after the VAT refund.
    They might not have stock in the Place Vendome store but I'm pretty sure that they can get the watch ordered in or courriered in ( they may have a few in their vault or at the other branch - there are 2 in Paris) that you're interested in within a day or 2 from their networks or directly from Rolex in Geneva. You just have to show them that you're really keen and place a deposit.

BTW if you're still there could you inquire about the new price for a TT Daytona 116523? The last time I was in Europe May 2011 it was around 12100 Eu mark .
    Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      If there's stock it's probably slightly cheaper there only, preowned pricing there is rather scary.

I prefer to check out the Four Season's Duck Rice than hunt for watches when I m in London. xD
      Goldmine Chinese Restaurant on Queenways is good too!!! Get off Bayswater Tube Station and keep left all the way.

Originally posted by watchcollectables21 View Post
      London:- Check out Harrods & Selfridges. Also, on Bond Street you'll find stores selling high end brands, not forgetting Heathrow Airport.
      Can find any good pre-owned stores on Bond street or around Selfridges/Harrods vicinity?

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
      6500euro=sg10k
      After 15% vat rebate sg8500
      Not bad for exp2 42mm
      Gosh that primary school math simplified!!!! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
        BTW if you're still there could you inquire about the new price for a TT Daytona 116523? The last time I was in Europe May 2011 it was around 12100 Eu mark .
        Thanks.
        Sorry mate, didn't have a chance to go back as I had a pretty tight schedule in Paris. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

• That's ok. Hope you had a fantastic trip overall. I 'll be off to travelling through the middle east-Jordan+Qatar ,France and finish in Geneva Switzerland for the motor show next March. Would seriously be considering buying a TT Daytona with a blue arabic dial whilst over there. Just wanted to have a rough idea. Happy travels.

Comment

• its much cheaper in Paris as far as i know.

Comment

• I'm going to Paris soon and planning to get a Milgauss GV (the green sapphire). I read from the website its 11000 Euros??!! I know Singapore is currently selling at about 9000SGD. Why is it more expensive? Is this price right? Can someone enlighten what the price in Paris is?

Comment

• Last year AD's like Wempe in Paris were quoting 6030 Eu for the Milgauss GV and 9540 Eu for a TT submariner. You could e-mail them about availability , discounts and they're pretty responsive.

Not too sure about the current pricing or if France has had a price rise this year though.

Comment

• am going Paris end of the month and the info in this thread is useful! thanks.

btw, what abt AP watches? where can i find them in Paris? cheerios.
                  I don't need another watch.

Comment

• Bro,i'm going to germany in end august.thinking of getting rolex 114060.is it worth it buying there then our local AD

Comment

• Originally posted by esa m shariff View Post
                      Bro,i'm going to germany in end august.thinking of getting rolex 114060.is it worth it buying there then our local AD
                      i would do this: check out local AD price. when at germany, check out german shop price. if lower, buy. the tax rebate will be a bonus cashback to you. in any ways, you already paid lower as a walk-in customer. if the price is higher, calculate the rebate. but make sure u really get that rebate else u will be worse off.

from my observation, local AD don't give discount on 114060 (yet). maybe best is 5% off list.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Try Dubail which has a branch in Place Vendome.They tend to stock all the major brands.
                        This is their site:

http://www.dubail.fr/boutiques.php

Comment

• awesomeness! thank you very much!
                          I don't need another watch.

Comment

• PAris here i come

Hi, would any of you guys be in paris on aug 29 to sep 2?

I want to buy my first rolex there. would appreciate if anyone can meet there to buy.

Comment

• how much vat can we get back if we buy the watches in paris? thank you in advance.

Comment

• which shop in germany gives the best price for rolex?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X