X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A SS GMT C is 6200Eu and the Sub C in Black is 6285; green 6700

Comment

• thanks bro the the quick reply...

so the price is before or after discount? before or after VAT rebate?

thanks! really appreciate ur assistance!

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
      A SS GMT C is 6200Eu and the Sub C in Black is 6285; green 6700
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
      BALL Fireman Ionsphere
      Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
      Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
      BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
      IWC GST Chronograph 3707
      Rolex Explorer II D series
      Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
      Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
      AP????

In the meantime:
      Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

• You're welcome. That is the price inclusive of the VAT which will be refunded. The SS models usually aren't discounted but in recent times I have heard of some of the smaller European based dealers giving a small % - its like 5% due to the current economic crisis.Dealers like Wempe / Bucherer do not usually discount at all but they tend to stock the latest series and have the availability. Smaller AD's in Europe tend to have limited selection or a holding older series .

Comment

• ah, ok..

cuz friend is also going to purchase a frank muller, so let's see if she can get any discount at all.. hope she can get an additional 5% off.. but even w/o. with the VAT rebate, it's still an attractive pricing!

now i must confirm if i wan the GMT or the Sub & let her know! lol

You're welcome. That is the price inclusive of the VAT which will be refunded. The SS models usually aren't discounted but in recent times I have heard of some of the smaller European based dealers giving a small % - its like 5% due to the current economic crisis.Dealers like Wempe / Bucherer do not usually discount at all but they tend to stock the latest series and have the availability. Smaller AD's in Europe tend to have limited selection or a holding older series .
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
          BALL Fireman Ionsphere

Gone:
          IWC GST Chronograph 3707
          Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
          AP????

In the meantime:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken3 View Post
            thanks bro the the quick reply...

so the price is before or after discount? before or after VAT rebate?

thanks! really appreciate ur assistance!
            You're welcome. That is the price inclusive of the VAT which will be refunded. The SS models usually aren't discounted but in recent times I have heard of some of the smaller European based dealers giving a small % - its like 5% due to the current economic crisis.Dealers like Wempe / Bucherer do not usually discount at all but they tend to stock the latest series and have the availability. Smaller AD's in Europe tend to have limited selection or a holding older series .
            Originally posted by nim
            This is after vat rebate or retail price before rebate?
            I thought Mr praha335ci has already responded earlier
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• bro praha, by any chance u also know the pricing for the Sub TT in blue dial? & the discount level.. now comparing pricing between Sub C & the Sub TT.. if not much diff, den might as well get TT... lol..

thanks!
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
              BALL Fireman Ionsphere

Gone:
              IWC GST Chronograph 3707
              Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
              AP????

In the meantime:

Comment

• Buying Rolex and Panerai in London

Hi Guys,

Good day.

Any recommendation of a good watch retailer to visit for Rolex or Panerai in London as I will be heading there for work next week?

I have done some research and so far I found two retailers, Wempe UK and Mappin & Webb in the city. Also Mappin & Webb at heathrow T5 but my flight back is at T3......

Also much appreciated if you can share the prices of rolex or panerai if you have recently shopped in the UK and also how the VAT was processed (did you get the amount credited to you via credit card at the airport?).

Thanks guys.... really last minute I know but much appreciated!

Ads

Comment

• upz....

Comment

• where to buy pre-owned rolex in europe?

Heading to switzerland, france and italy next month? I've tried searching online but wasn't able to find any info on buying pre-owned pieces.
                    Current collection

Rolex 6694
                    Rolex Datejust 16030

Comment

• Given the advantage of current exchange rates and VAT rebates, frankly.... I would go for brand new piece from ADs. Not to mention, peace of mind too.

Happy Shopping!

Comment

• I'm looking more for vintage pieces like 1601 and 16014
                        Current collection

Rolex 6694
                        Rolex Datejust 16030

Comment

• Go to Knightsbridge Rolex exclusive boutique (walking distance from Harolds) Should have much more choices than other shops. Look for a Chinese lady by the name of LuLu, very service oriented and knowledgeable. If I remember correctly, should be 13.8% refund back to card. The saleslady actually follow up for me when my refund still didn't come in after 6 weeks.

Comment

• Stocks for certain popular models may not be there everytime.

All the best But to me...the watch shopping scene there cannot make it hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• As for brand new pieces, is there any particular place in europe or AD to recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by vincentallan View Post
                                As for brand new pieces, is there any particular place in europe or AD to recommend?
                                It will depend on the part of Europe that you're travelling to. Currently Germany is kind of the best overall( selection; availability;high VAT refund+ discounts) and I would recommend, Bucherer or Wempe . Swtizerland is a fantastic country to travel through to look at watches and scenery but the pricing is definitely not the best at all and neither is the VAT refund.

Austria has these 2 major AD's as well. In France Dubail in Place Vendome; Greece - Patseas; Italy- Pisa Orologeria.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X