No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tink buy from rolex factory is good..can claim back the VAT too...can give it a try...hehehe
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Can acquire those models that are not easily available here such as the ss daytona and dssd.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Can acquire those models that are not easily available here such as the ss daytona and dssd.
        If there's stock Hahah

DSSD is not a problem I would say but not much of a hype now

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Swiss prices not that cheap unless u got lobang lor..

Go buy LV bags better la! hmm now i think i know why u selling your bags liao coz got more coming in hehe
          No im selling my bags because i have way too many messenger bags. Sometimes I just want a small bag to put my wallet and mobile. But yes, I'll be getting new stuff from LV heh.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          i tink buy from rolex factory is good..can claim back the VAT too...can give it a try...hehehe
          Any idea how many percent is the VAT? Thanks!

DSSD is way tooooo big and heavy for me. I checked out Bell and Ross and Cartier today. WOS not much discount. 15% only but no diff paying cash, credit or installment. Sincere gave me 25% on limited ed bell and ross but must pay cash and no receipt. Wonder if I should bite the bullet. $4.4k only. hai

Comment

my take is that before you embark on buying items from overseas, first check the prices local. isolate the items you want, do a price research. then when u reach there, if the item you looking for is cheaper, then buy. else forget about it.

recently i bought a pair of coach shoes and bag from USA via a friend, i gave him the model and price. i told him if the price savings is more than 25%, just buy. if not nevermind.

most important rule, dont force yourself to buy an item unless you really like it. dont buy because it is value for money. cause in the long run, u may regret it. i have seen numerous cases already.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              my take is that before you embark on buying items from overseas, first check the prices local. isolate the items you want, do a price research. then when u reach there, if the item you looking for is cheaper, then buy. else forget about it.

recently i bought a pair of coach shoes and bag from USA via a friend, i gave him the model and price. i told him if the price savings is more than 25%, just buy. if not nevermind.

most important rule, dont force yourself to buy an item unless you really like it. dont buy because it is value for money. cause in the long run, u may regret it. i have seen numerous cases already.
              That is really good advice. Will take note of that! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                Sincere gave me 25% on limited ed bell and ross but must pay cash and no receipt. Wonder if I should bite the bullet. $4.4k only. hai
                Huh?? Can they do that? Strange .... erh ...

Comment

Tell me which Sincere is so insincere, I go report polisi
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                    Huh?? Can they do that? Strange .... erh ...
                    Tell me which Sincere is so insincere, I go report polisi
                    Apparently it is because they are not suppose to give 25% for limited ed models. Hmm but I didnt get it. Not having a receipt is not a very good thing to me.

Comment

THG also.... I bought a rolex from them and all they put in the receipt is just "A watch".... no brand, no model, nothing.... that's the price you have to pay for getting good discount... report police, police also don't know what to do with them, charge them for?

Apparently it is because they are not suppose to give 25% for limited ed models. Hmm but I didnt get it. Not having a receipt is not a very good thing to me.

Comment

Generic receipt still ok. But no receipt can be quite troublesome. Sekali the company get into GST evasion issues and you get implicated, etc. Not sure if it's a problem here in SG, but totally no receipt would make me feel quite uncomfortable.

Comment

No im selling my bags because i have way too many messenger bags. Sometimes I just want a small bag to put my wallet and mobile. But yes, I'll be getting new stuff from LV heh.

DSSD is way tooooo big and heavy for me. I checked out Bell and Ross and Cartier today. WOS not much discount. 15% only but no diff paying cash, credit or installment. Sincere gave me 25% on limited ed bell and ross but must pay cash and no receipt. Wonder if I should bite the bullet. $4.4k only. hai
                          Hehehe..oh do check out the Citadin NM...great bag! I m thinking of buying it back again...seller's remorse

Sincere...no receipt...looks like they are selling below normal disc price that's why cannot be recorded

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Hehehe..oh do check out the Citadin NM...great bag! I m thinking of buying it back again...seller's remorse

Sincere...no receipt...looks like they are selling below normal disc price that's why cannot be recorded
                            If you want I can get my dad to help you to get the bag. I can't quite rememeber the cost for it. But I do really want a smaller bag.

That was what the SE told me at Sincere. But seems like the price is really good. I don't see LE ones here at $4.4k. If only it was the red one.... kekeke

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                              Generic receipt still ok. But no receipt can be quite troublesome. Sekali the company get into GST evasion issues and you get implicated, etc. Not sure if it's a problem here in SG, but totally no receipt would make me feel quite uncomfortable.
                              This is something that I agree with you on. I got my Tag Heuer Monaco for 2.7 in 2006 from All Watches. They didnt want to issue receipt and my mum insisted if not we wouldnt buy. In the end they relented.

Comment

If you want I can get my dad to help you to get the bag. I can't quite rememeber the cost for it. But I do really want a smaller bag.

That was what the SE told me at Sincere. But seems like the price is really good. I don't see LE ones here at $4.4k. If only it was the red one.... kekeke
                                No need la...I am going HK tmr..hehe will go there and see see. Still have to think really hard coz I wanna focus on my watch till mid year ...maybe I will get it at the end of the yr when my cousin goes to europe. No worries! Thanks so much!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X