No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please take some time to read other threads before creating new ones especially these threads can be found in the section that you posted in page 1 and 2

link 1

Originally posted by aceracer View Post
    Im planning a road trip to Europe. Can anyone advise which European country offers the best deal?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• here is another link

your other threads created have not been approved because they have been created in other sections, please take some time to search in various sections and learn to search.

please refer to the forum faq for assistance.

thread is closed
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by aceracer View Post
        Btw, between milan, frankfurt,barcelona and madrid... which country might give e best offer?
        I've found that Milan Italy overall has the best selection ,discounts and net VAT refund.

Comment

• Is it possible to open a bank account with a European bank here and then when you arrive in Europe you withdraw the money from your bank account?

Comment

• Some shop that sells very cheap

Comment

• Rolex/Patek cheaper in paris, Milan or Rome?

Hi guys, will be in Europe soon. Can I check with forumers in the know where the abovementioned brands are cheaper?

Thks very much
              Rolex Deepsea Challenge
              Rolex Seadweller
              Rolex Daytona Everose Gold
              --------------------------------
              AP ROO Black Theme
              AP RO Leo Messi Rose Gold
              Patek 5712 R
              IWC Top Gun Doppel Chrono
              Panerai Submersible 24
              Chopard GT XL Power Reserve

Comment

• Hi, i replied a post similar before... The mods have consolidated all the threads under "Guide - Buying Rolex in Europe"
                Have a look here.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/58864-...-Europe/page21

Happy hunting
                Rolex TT Daytona, White Dial (116523, V Series)
                Rolex SS GMT IIc (116710, alphanumeric Series)
                Rolex DeepSea_SeaDweller (116660, G Series)
                Rolex Submariner Green Hulk (116610LV, alphanumeric Series)
                Rolex Yachtmaster Blue (116622, alphanumeric Series)
                Panerai Pam320 O
                Brietling Aerospace Titanium Black Dial.
                Brietling Chronospace SS Blue Dial.

Comment

• Thanks very much for the heads up!
                  Rolex Deepsea Challenge
                  Rolex Seadweller
                  Rolex Daytona Everose Gold
                  --------------------------------
                  AP ROO Black Theme
                  AP RO Leo Messi Rose Gold
                  Patek 5712 R
                  IWC Top Gun Doppel Chrono
                  Panerai Submersible 24
                  Chopard GT XL Power Reserve

Comment

• Sometimes there is the question of availability. Singapore whilst being a good place to buy a Rolex because of its competitive pricing, Hongkong better it seems, may not have the model you are looking for.

Comment

• Headin to europe soon (italy switz n paris)..any shop to recommend to get a rolex
                      At a gd price..?

Comment

• If you're in Italy try Pisa Orolegeria they have branches in Milan and also Rome. Switzerland is great for checking out the availability but unfortunately the prices are high and the net VAT refund is low; discounts are virtually non existent. In Paris certainly check out Dubail, Wempe, Jean Mick . Cost wise Italy will offer you the best overall .

Comment

• Check out Pisa Orolegeia in Milan and also Rome they are AD's for Patek and also Rolex. They are also open for negotiation on discounts.

Comment

• Try Gioielleria Bedetti in Rome. I got mine there

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/102394-My-Very-First-Rolex-(GMT-Master-II-TT)!

I did some comparisons in the watch galleries I could visit in Swiss, France and Italy, and found the prices there to be the best. Do try to bring cash though.. Credit cards are a real killer with their lousy currency exchange rates.
                            GMT Master II TT (116713LN)

Comment

• Glow Boi, The TT is an excellent choice , I personally have the SS GMT 2 C and was seriously thinking of buying the TT. The thing that held me back with the decision was this watch was bought with the intention of using it regularly abroad and also virtually daily. The SS tends to be a little more robust rather than gold . I'm just a bit curious has your TT picked up any of the tiny / minute swirls or scratches?

My next Rolex will more or less be a TT but it will be the Daytona cosmograph with a blue arabic dial.It will be used more or less as an weekend watch.Will almost certainly buy in Italy on my trip to Milan next month.

Comment

• If you're in Paris, try Heurgon. They offer a decent discount

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X