No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will be in London in a couple of days. after that heading to Paris! this info contained in this thread is awesomes! thanks all for sharing.

anyway, what abt APs? will the usual suspects stock them? but seems like the price of AP may not be as attractive?
    I don't need another watch.

Comment

• Hmm seem liked I need to wait till reach France to buy my 116613LN for my this coming Europe trip....

Comment

• my cousin is going to athens soon. Will try to get 1-2 pieces of rolex. Friend asking to get a HULK from a store named Kessaris. Will update here if price is good and claiming VAT not giving any problem as the country is in bad shape economically.

Comment

• Denmark, Belgium, Italy are cheaper i reckon..

Comment

• Will be in Italy in nov and my last city is Venice. Anyone departed from there previously? I would like to know where the customs office is exactly as I'm flying out early and on a Sunday. Thx in advance for helping
            I want a 116505!

Comment

• I just came back from Denmark. I bought a Omega PO chronograf 232.30.46.51.01.003. Believe that the retail price in SG is around 10,800$.
              It works like this: The shop prepare a declaration form. Once you leave the country, get the form stamped at the Danish customs office at the airport. Once stamped, mail the form back to the watch shop (the shop already prepared an envelop for you) The watch shop can then claim back the VAT (25%) Then they will deposit the VAT back into your SG account. I ended up paying 7,200$ for my Omega PO with the new 9300 movement

Comment

• Depend where you are buying.
                Some tourist area are quite firm on retail price, which even after the 10 odd % tax rebate.
                It's still less than our 30% +++ discount in Sg.
                Of course, I bought some fr france before, was given quite a good discount, Bought 4 pcs from that dealers.
                I bought the watch back and he courier the empty box back to Sg for me.

Comment

• Are Audemars watches Cheaper?

Comment

• Thanks for the info

Comment

• hi, anyone know where to get good price from AD in europe for Deepsea or sub in europe?what is the current price there now?

thanks to those who reply in advance. =)

Comment

• europe should be cheaper than sg now. esp when euro is so weak now

Comment

• thanks for the info!

Comment

• Guys,
                            I am heading to Italy, Switzerland and Paris in Dec - the popular Europe Package tour with the family. Going with ASA.
                            Trying to get some watches (Rolex, Pam and maybe AP for wife).
                            Reading thru the threads, seem like Italy is the place.
                            But the tour leader has connections with shops in Switzerland, can call up and "book" the watches first.
                            So, should I try to find my own in Italy?
                            Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dream View Post
                              Guys,
                              I am heading to Italy, Switzerland and Paris in Dec - the popular Europe Package tour with the family. Going with ASA.
                              Trying to get some watches (Rolex, Pam and maybe AP for wife).
                              Reading thru the threads, seem like Italy is the place.
                              But the tour leader has connections with shops in Switzerland, can call up and "book" the watches first.
                              So, should I try to find my own in Italy?
                              Thanks.
                              Hi, got my sub black from Milan last week.
                              Eur6,500 (list price Eur7,000, GMT II list is Eur6,900 but only Eur100 disc)
                              VAT is 20% but net refund is 13.5% (net of admin/ comm/ handling fee etc)

Charged to Credit Card so exchange rate not that great, EOD it is ard S$9,200.

Bought from http://www.rocca1794.com/EN/
                              They sell other watches also.

Comment

• what is the current list price and after VAT refund price of Explorer II 216570 in Italy and France? Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X