The TT Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
    12k for TT GMT IIc? inclusive of GST? that's cheap.
    Which AD you go to? can share?
    Agreed with Tomcatf !

deslene , care to share which AD ? If WP made such offer last Firday, I would have taken the bite

Agreed that SS GMT 2C is selling at premium price still, very close to the TT. That's why the TT is more appealing to me.

Congratulations to deslene for the great deal !
    cHeErS ... Red Devil

Past:
    1. Rolex Sub ND (14060M - F series)
    2. Ball Mad Cow

Present:
    1. Rolex SS DJ (116200 - M series)
    2. Rolex TT Blue Sub (16613 - M series)
    3. Rolex White Dial Explorer 2 (16570 - V series)
    4. Glycine Incursore 46mm automatic
    5. Tissot V8 41mm

Future aka Wishlist:
    1. PAM (0, 5, 111, 112 or 104)
    2. Deepsea

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
      Hey Bro, I'm new to this forum, perhaps just a month old. Just a thought... I'm 32 n was looking for my first Rolex... Wanted to get a GMT, but found out that the old (n cheaper version) was discontinued. Only the new Ceramic bezel ones are available, which cost over $9k (for SS) to $14K (TT). So wanted to settle for a sub instead. But when I got down to the AD with my girl, was stunned by the look of the TT GMT Master IIc. My girl, who wasnt really a Rolex's fan, instantly told me that "this should be the one that u should be getting". Indeed, retailing at $14k was kind of out of my budget, but the SS one was selling at permium (actually still is) of more than $11K, when the retail is just $9559. So after much consideration, I opt for the TT model and managed to find one AD selling at $12045. So, I consider myself getting a good deal and I'm very glad with the purchase. Do consider which one u really desire, cos u might regret later again...
      Just my 2cent worth... Cheers...
      Welcome and congratulations on your excellent purchase. Now, please proceed to your next "stop"...the SS Ladies DJ

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
        Hey Bro, I'm new to this forum, perhaps just a month old. Just a thought... I'm 32 n was looking for my first Rolex... Wanted to get a GMT, but found out that the old (n cheaper version) was discontinued. Only the new Ceramic bezel ones are available, which cost over $9k (for SS) to $14K (TT). So wanted to settle for a sub instead. But when I got down to the AD with my girl, was stunned by the look of the TT GMT Master IIc. My girl, who wasnt really a Rolex's fan, instantly told me that "this should be the one that u should be getting". Indeed, retailing at $14k was kind of out of my budget, but the SS one was selling at permium (actually still is) of more than $11K, when the retail is just $9559. So after much consideration, I opt for the TT model and managed to find one AD selling at $12045. So, I consider myself getting a good deal and I'm very glad with the purchase. Do consider which one u really desire, cos u might regret later again...
        Congrats!!

Hehehe she recommend you the RIGHT watch...now you must reward her with a SS DJ right? hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Congrats!!

Hehehe she recommend you the RIGHT watch...now you must reward her with a SS DJ right? hehe
          Wow, Darkie is very rich... SS DJ as reward...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
          SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
          SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
          SS SD,
          SS YM,
          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

but question is, will she be happy with SS wait she want WG
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              but question is, will she be happy with SS wait she want WG
              You got a point, Darkie alway YG so his woman must like YG....

SS Daytona Black Dial,
              SS SD,
              SS YM,
              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                Wow, Darkie is very rich... SS DJ as reward...
                Rich? Not even near it lehs I wished nia...

I talking about him la...wad has it to do with me

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  as i say, never stretch your budget. coz it is never ending.

if nothing is smiling @ u, keep money in pocket..
                  at some stage of our watch collecting, we'll keep wanting to buy something. I have also gone through that stage, nowadays I am much more careful in pulling the trigger.....

Comment

you maybe more careful when pulling the trigger, but the bang always louder and bigger
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

you maybe more careful when pulling the trigger, but the bang always louder and bigger
                      Some time got bang but not bullet fly out......

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                      SS SD,
                      SS YM,
                      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally Posted by deslene
                        Yo deslene, to echo again can you kindly tell us which AD you bgt the TT GMT2C from? That was a good deal! Maybe this AD can also sell at a lower price for other sports models.

Comment

but the bang always louder and bigger
                          This I have to agree ...
                          cHeErS ... Red Devil

Past:
                          1. Rolex Sub ND (14060M - F series)
                          2. Ball Mad Cow

Present:
                          1. Rolex SS DJ (116200 - M series)
                          2. Rolex TT Blue Sub (16613 - M series)
                          3. Rolex White Dial Explorer 2 (16570 - V series)
                          4. Glycine Incursore 46mm automatic
                          5. Tissot V8 41mm

Future aka Wishlist:
                          1. PAM (0, 5, 111, 112 or 104)
                          2. Deepsea

Comment

Sorry to keep u guys waiting...

I got my TT from THG @ Millenia Walk, sale consultant is Jimmy. 15% off retail... So, given the option of $12k for TT, and abt $11k for SS, the choice is CLEAR....

But can anyone advise where to get ladies Datejust with more than 20% off retail? They quote me 20% off max for the TT datejust i'm looking for for my Fiance.....

Remember reading somewhere that some place offer up to 23% off for cash purchase... Pls help.... Thanks....

Comment

Sorry to keep u guys waiting...

I got my TT from THG @ Millenia Walk, sale consultant is Jimmy. 15% off retail... So, given the option of $12k for TT, and abt $11k for SS, the choice is CLEAR....

But can anyone advise where to get ladies Datejust with more than 20% off retail? They quote me 20% off max for the TT datejust i'm looking for for my Fiance.....

Remember reading somewhere that some place offer up to 23% off for cash purchase... Pls help.... Thanks....
                              Hey, did you buy the watch sometime in late july? Cos' Jimmy told me then that there was this guy also bgt the same watch that I asked for..so i guessed the culprit must be u then ...anyway, gd buy and i hope to hear from Jimmy on the watch availability!!
                              Last edited by Rolexsy; 12-08-08, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Oops, just found myself an enemy... Sorry bro... No hard feelings.... Went ard several places, all quoting abt 12.7K cheapest before i found Jimmy....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X