Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does Rolex Precision 6694 cost now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too . I oso got ard tat price. Sme dealers said those $1.5k r w/o strap! Dunno how true le?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      (...)
      No la..2.5k is really complete overhaul + brand new everything. Coz that time that seiko go destroy his watch...really pi-char 1....left only the movement that's untouched. The rest all change.

1.5k for a 6694...the rest maintainece about $100+ per year on average..
      ya you are right....... left on top of the car after changing tyre
      Originally posted by roosterkkk
      Hi DarkAngel, I have a 6694 for almost 30 yrs.. Some years ago I took it out, washed, and gave it a high polish with Autosol.. Now it is glossy.. does this de-value my watch?? not intending to sell though
      my dad did that too, and the RSC techies just repolish back to normal
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by roosterkkk
        Hi DarkAngel, I have a 6694 for almost 30 yrs.. Some years ago I took it out, washed, and gave it a high polish with Autosol.. Now it is glossy.. does this de-value my watch?? not intending to sell though
        It's not a problem. Won't devalue. The only few watches that should be kept in 100% original condition even if broken are those watches like the antique sports models and the antique rare watches.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Me too . I oso got ard tat price. Sme dealers said those $1.5k r w/o strap! Dunno how true le?
        w/o strap is 100% bo hua...coz brand new strap is $751...u want to change u jialat hahaha.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

got a feeling that this watch is not 'worth', the start up cost maybe low.. to buy one.. but the afterservice is really that kills...

And it's manual winding.... rather spend alittle more to buy an auto one like the 1601...1500.....Cheers!

my 2 ct worth.
          There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

personally i prefer manual winding watch......

after service - repair?

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
            got a feeling that this watch is not 'worth', the start up cost maybe low.. to buy one.. but the afterservice is really that kills...

And it's manual winding.... rather spend alittle more to buy an auto one like the 1601...1500.....Cheers!

my 2 ct worth.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              personally i prefer manual winding watch......

after service - repair?
              yes. repair, servicing.. or even like changing of strap cost so much as stated above.
              There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

all rolex is around the same price when it come to servicing, with the exception of the daytona due to more complicated parts
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  if you are good, you can go and eat at $300 -
                  walao bro seiko. your hokkien SUPERB ah

if u free can check for seiko perpetual calender discovery series 6M13-0010 worth how much in down under http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=4361 thks in advance
                  I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

browses thru the threads.. some dealer really "no horse run" in customer... but not RSC member pls

just few days back brought my fren to a dealer n bought 1 black dial 6694 with thick bracelet and mint condition for S$1550. simi 1.5 without strap.. walao .

i had a 6694 white dial myself. wore it 24x7x6 yrs. even wore it to clean my 6 footer by 2.5 feet high fish tank. lots of scratches. oso won't spoil need no servicing. the prob is manual not automatic. so once forgotten to wind, thats it.. living behind time . quite sian of tat liao. when i traded in, its full of scratches n even the bracelet still have white powdery soap . surprising still can fetch 1.2k . actually now.. at times still misses it a little.. i think due to its big 5 matchsticks on the dial
                    I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post

my 2 ct worth.
                      Personal preference...but I tell u la...in the end work out the sums it's the same. Go for 1 you like...Rolex is like euro car...great to own,but maintainence higher than normal jap cars. Preowned or brand new...same rule applies

Comment

Originally posted by archie2000 View Post
                        walao bro seiko. your hokkien SUPERB ah
                        (...)
                        me hokkien kia mah!

Personal preference...but I tell u la...in the end work out the sums it's the same. Go for 1 you like...Rolex is like euro car...great to own,but maintainence higher than normal jap cars. Preowned or brand new...same rule applies
                        alamak..... japan car also not cheap ........ go and see lexus can service cheap cheap anot. up to you, you buy the item, you be prepared to maintain it. just like anything in life, watch, car, char bo, etc. cheap to buy, but expensive to maintain
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Hahaha true...

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            just like anything in life, watch, car, char bo, etc. cheap to buy, but expensive to maintain
                            hehee bro seiko, u maintaining how many char bo in down under now

Comment

A whole truckload

Comment

would love to say: enough to keep me happy and full .... but none at the moment means more money for me to spend on MYSELF.
                                A whole truckload
                                siao ah........ whole truckload confirm my wallet dry dry and gun no more magazine liao!
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X