Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you mind in getting a used Rolex which is ifference by one series

Bros,

Do you mind in getting a used Rolex such as the M series instead of V with the savings of $800 to $1000? Some may want the later V series but others don't mind in getting the slightly earlier M series with cost savings, after all the movement are the same.

Care to chare your opinions?

cheers

For me , price is everything. Pin hole....No pin hole.....CRB....SEL.....etc...etc....etc.....Its still the price that matters to me.

Comment

Mayb its just me, but isn't watch like wine, the older the better?
      I would prefer the older model especially if its discontinued.

well, thats just me.

Current:

Seiko SRP639
      Bell & Ross BR03-92
      Rolex Sub 116610 LV
      Rolex Sub 16610 LV
      Rolex AirKing 14000 (Dad's baby)

My Looooong Wish List:

Rolex AirKing 14000 (Yup another one for myself)
      Rolex Milgauss GV 116400GV
      Rolex Sub 116613LN
      Rolex GMT Master II 116713LN
      Rolex Sub 116619 LB
      Rolex Daytona 116515LN

Comment

not fussed. price and condition matters most. no point you sell me a daytona at cheaper than market price if the condition cannot make it. a combination of condition, age, and price matters to me. too old; and i may be in for a major overhaul and i expect that to be priced accordingly.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Brand new will always be my no.1 option, otherwise will look at the condition rather than age.

Comment

I do change watches quite often (But never my Rolexes), so will get the M series if its in near mint condition. Its 1k of savings man, means I will not lose as much as a brand new watch does if I were to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teogc View Post
              Bros,

Do you mind in getting a used Rolex such as the M series instead of V with the savings of $800 to $1000? Some may want the later V series but others don't mind in getting the slightly earlier M series with cost savings, after all the movement are the same.

cheers
              All you could ever tell from these Internet codes was a approximation when a case was stamped sometime between X&Y years.Now the movement in the case could be weeks,months or even a year plus old only Rolex knows when that was made.With all the case letters the watch is just perceived its newer because its got the latest case letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Teogc View Post
                Bros,

cheers
                If there's no difference between the 2 watches physically..then might as well save alittle more.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

As long as the watch is in good condition & authentic, that's most important. For an older series, you save by paying lesser but not forgetting the watch is with lesser warranty. Hence that explains the lower in price. Nothing is free in this world. You pay less, you also gain less. If you find the deal is fair go for it. Too much procrastination can't get things moved. My 2 cents worth of opinions.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X