Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSC verification services not available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good info you've shared with us

Appreciate it. Tx
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by CHM View Post
      ...Only thing I'm not sure of (I hope some Rolex Liao Ciaos can enlighten me) is whether a data base of stolen watches (serial numbers) is used to cross-check one's watch when sent for authentication. ...
      I know last time my dad brought one watch that he purchase from his brother to RSC. the name obviously registered to original owner. they question my dad on whose watch it is; where he live, etc once they are satisfied they will release the watch. this was 10+yrs ago.

i took the same watch back; no questions was asked. have they become slack or policy changed? ill let you think about it.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

So I guess with the current "efficient" practices and with RSC's "overwhelming" customer pool, cross-checking stolen watches' serial numbers will be very low on the priority list. Less of course it is a BIG recent heist...

Independent service centres here I come!
        My Collection
        Sea Dweller (V Series)
        Sub LV (M Series)
        GMT II Pepsi (D Series)

Comment

Live update as of 24/01/11 at 1005am. Network down at rsc. If u wanna autheticate your watch you have to wait till their systems is up and running. They have no idea when it can be up. Btw authentication fee is $107 instead of $75.
          Me

116713 TT GMT Master II

16610LV Sub LV

Me Bitach

179174 Ladies DJ MOP

What i say is purely from the heart. No discrimination, No offence, just pure BS.

Comment

R they really overwhelmed? Tx for the info
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Richemont SC drop their authentication service but Rolex SC up their verification fees...erm..what can u sense from this? Rolex try to develop or focus on their 2nd tier business?
              Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
              Future - Geneva hallmark
              Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
                Richemont SC drop their authentication service but Rolex SC up their verification fees...erm..what can u sense from this? Rolex try to develop or focus on their 2nd tier business?
                Rolex just milking since people willing to pay $ just for them to open case and look under the loupe. If I have the case back opener, also can do.

Comment

if you calculate by percentage...they up almost 40%... where on the earth of the bizness can just up their price 40% just because of overwhelming response/demand...maybe i should quit my job, take a horology course and open a small shop provide verification servies only to the brothers here to verify their Rollie, Pams and etc...who knows i may make a fortunre by doing tat......:P
                  Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                  Future - Geneva hallmark
                  Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

I think RSC is simply adjusting the prices for verification just to max out their profit margin lar...simple...
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

from $75 to $107! Oh my.....our money get 'smaller'.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X