Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSC verification services not available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is $50

Comment

Pardon my ignorance.... JW is a watch shop or service centre? Where is it? What does "JW" represent? Thank you.

Comment

went to RSC to day to get my GMT root beer verified. They say due to the computer system upgrading, they are unable to do the verification immediately. But if you can wait, leave the watch there, they will get it verified and get back to you in a few hours or so.
        The bad news is that they have increased their prices. It is now $107 including GST. Of course, they will still give you a green Rolex pouch.

Comment

Just checked JW's website... so now I know the location.

Strange though... they are only open on tue, thu & sat from 12.30pm to 4pm? Only? Or is this just for their showroom?

If I want to go there for authentication, do I also have to adhere to these short short opening hours? Do they issue a receipt or invoice to indicate that the watch is authentic?

Can anyone advice? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cmclee View Post
            went to RSC to day to get my GMT root beer verified. They say due to the computer system upgrading, they are unable to do the verification immediately. But if you can wait, leave the watch there, they will get it verified and get back to you in a few hours or so.
            The bad news is that they have increased their prices. It is now $107 including GST. Of course, they will still give you a green Rolex pouch.
            Ouch!!.... very very expensive pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
              John and his men can handle all these watches. Charges I don't know but don't think it's going to vary too much (if at all) between brands, for authentification. I have only used them for servicing, prices are roughly 30% to 40% lower than agent's servicing. They are happy to quote over the phone/email so just call and check.
              Ok, thanks.

Comment

Yes only open 3 days a week and 1230 pm to 4pm,cause John Wang & his technician has many many watch to service.

Yes,you have to go during operational hour.

Whether issue receipt,you have to check with them.

Waiting list maybe more than 3 month for servicing watches.

Comment

Originally posted by melburn View Post
                  i paid 50+ for the verification.
                  May I please ask what's included in the verfication? But is there a certificate of some sort with the details and specs?
                  No green pouch included I am sure. Haha.
                  "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

May I please ask what's included in the verfication?

Same as Rolex centre:they tell you original or not.

But is there a certificate of some sort with the details and specs?

Rolex centre also don"t provide cert or detail.It just stated (service charge)

I am sure If you pay $107 to JW for verify,he can give you 2 green pouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Heng Tin Hong View Post
                      Yes only open 3 days a week and 1230 pm to 4pm,cause John Wang & his technician has many many watch to service.

Yes,you have to go during operational hour.

Whether issue receipt,you have to check with them.

Waiting list maybe more than 3 month for servicing watches.
                      Wah... really so strict. Business must be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Heng Tin Hong View Post
                        May I please ask what's included in the verfication?

Same as Rolex centre:they tell you original or not.

But is there a certificate of some sort with the details and specs?

Rolex centre also don"t provide cert or detail.It just stated (service charge)

I am sure If you pay $107 to JW for verify,he can give you 2 green pouch.

Actually... if they don't really issue anything... then what exactly is the difference from taking the watch to a pre-owned watch shop... pretend to sell it, then reject the offer given? After all, post inspection, if the shop owner offer you good money, the watch must be authentic, right? Haha...

Comment

Not really..........

First,they coat you a price & after you AGREE than they open the case back.

After open if movement is right and no pitting on the case,they will take.

So are you going to said NO after you AGREE???

Of course,if you said NO,they give you back the watch.

Just like some bro on the forum,after they themselves coat seller a price,
                          and after meet up give another price????

Ever got a brother,after offer my sub & meet up.
                          Than he put the watch on his ear & said something is wrong with my sub????
                          If hearing ticking sound can know the watch problem,
                          than those million dollar machine in Rolex centre can throw away.

Comment

Haha.... I see. Makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.

Hope I have not offend you.

Is just my experience when I sell my Rolex to dealer.

Heng.

Comment

Just curious. What does JW verified? or for the matter RSC? Do they check is the bezel, crown, glass, case, dial, braclet, cup link are all orginal or used high quality aftermarket parts? Do RSC reference a database to check what is the spec for the particular model/serial no? May be this explain why JW takes 15 mins and RSC takes half an hour?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X