No announcement yet.

It it worth paying S$400 for box/card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you buy the watch for keeps and not planning to sell... who cares about box or paper as long as it is authentic??

If you are concern over resale value, then I will go for the box and paper. So many people trying to sell their watches... and once you have no box or paper, you have limited selling power. Many bros ask for a price... but eventually have to settle for less. So in this sense, box and paper provides more peace of mind.

To put it simply... if 100 people will consider buying a Rolex, only a fraction of this 100 will considering buying one without box or paper. So the lower demand will definitely affect price. To the degree of $400? When I see people buying and selling at the garage pages... I would say yes... it is worth $400.

Comment

i wont say box/paper prove authenticity. afterall you can also keep box/papers but change parts. to some; they will authenticate regardless with (out) box/papers.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        i wont say box/paper prove authenticity. afterall you can also keep box/papers but change parts. to some; they will authenticate regardless with (out) box/papers.

Aiyoh... no one said box and paper is proof of authenticity what. Not even the point of this whole thread. The TS is simply asking about the worth or box and paper, and I was commenting on box and paper, especially paper, will help in resale value.

Comment

I am seeing an offer for u series at 4500 and another at 4900 with the full set. Planning to sell if there is new model of ex ii that i like. If not i will keep

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X