No announcement yet.

What's next after DJ and SD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with this budget.. i think i would go for pre-owned in search for the 3rd watch...
    There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

in Pre-owned market, you can have many many choices with $6k-$8k loh

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
      with this budget.. i think i would go for pre-owned in search for the 3rd watch...

Comment

Its jus my personal preference. If for that amt, why get pre-own? Of course unless u wan ur 3rd n 4th at te same time
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

For me, if the condition is good, I don't mind to get a pre-own...

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Its jus my personal preference. If for that amt, why get pre-own? Of course unless u wan ur 3rd n 4th at te same time

Comment

oh, so as i'm not restricted in my choice.. probably preowned Rolex TT blue sub...and etc..

hey how abt IWC... what is after rolex...or should i just stick to one brand... my criteria is to wear it and enjoy it and yet appreiciate in value in 5 to 6 years..hopefully my SD will do just as this.... got such thing?

Comment

Guarantee appreciate in 5-6 yrs type ah...? Got! Buy those branded ones on their Limited Edition (LE) models lor Tatz wat i was told when i first started out. I dunno how true tho.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Guarantee appreciate in 5-6 yrs type ah...? Got! Buy those branded ones on their Limited Edition (LE) models lor Tatz wat i was told when i first started out. I dunno how true tho.
                like... which model.. can narrow down?

Comment

I really dunno le.. Ah... Those tourbillon series? Search in their websites la..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nw tis is a watch I'd buy if I were u . Personal liking. Nt reading too much into it appreciating.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nw tis is a watch I'd buy if I were u . Personal liking. Nt reading too much into it appreciating.
                      What the brand and model of the watch when u refering to when u say Tourbillion series? Rolex brand or other brand also got tourbillion series...pls advise.. noob question.

Comment

$6k-$8k, you want to get tourbillion? Maybe tourbillion made by chinese or the russian... not worth getting those watches....

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
                        What the brand and model of the watch when u refering to when u say Tourbillion series? Rolex brand or other brand also got tourbillion series...pls advise.. noob question.

Comment

I'm nt referring to the $6-8k for te tourbillon la. I'm responding to the "sure appreciate" portion. Sori to mislead. To answer Mr searolex, I think few brands hv but my knwledge is ltd ( talk abt "ltd" edition sme mre). I oni knw pam got .
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

You want bao jiak,bao ho kua,bao tan, bao ho....wah I really

Firstly...we cannot guarantee that after holding for a few years you have high resale value,make money and stuff...

It depends on the market....well 1 thing for sure...one of the brands that has the strongest resale value is Rolex...look no further.

You want something that can make money...yes I have the answer for you. High end brands + limited limited pieces = Chances of making money is higher. Note the high price you have to pay...and also the opportunity/chance of you getting hold of the watch even if u have money.

Remember...NO SUCH THING AS CONFIRM CAN MAKE MONEY...IT'S JUST LUCK.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I'm nt referring to the $6-8k for te tourbillon la. I'm responding to the "sure appreciate" portion. Sori to mislead. To answer Mr searolex, I think few brands hv but my knwledge is ltd ( talk abt "ltd" edition sme mre). I oni knw pam got .
                              no worries. thanks.

Comment

To answer your question...what's after the DJ and SD?

Very simple...something you like.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X