Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    wat is the difference ah?

what i feel is more important is that the cert number must match the watch serial number.
    Of course la match most important.

Ok...here are 2 types of USA certs...1 thing about USA certs are that they are print and not punched like in s'pore.

I couldn't find a close up of this...but there's it.

And the other is the 1 that angsu showed

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Of course la match most important.

Ok...here are 2 types of USA certs...1 thing about USA certs are that they are print and not punched like in s'pore.

I couldn't find a close up of this...but there's it.

And the other is the 1 that angsu showed

yes yes, that answers my question, spot on bro. Great stuff.

Pete

Comment

somemore got detail on what dial on what......... mean you cannot go and change without new owner knowing.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          somemore got detail on what dial on what......... mean you cannot go and change without new owner knowing.
          Owner can change anything, but buttom line is, it must be original Rolex parts that are accepted by SRC verification, then it will not be any issue for the watch in future.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
          SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
          SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
          SS SD,
          SS YM,
          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
            Owner can change anything, but buttom line is, it must be original Rolex parts that are accepted by SRC verification, then it will not be any issue for the watch in future.
            Yup....u answer for me liaos hahah

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
              i know can change and SRC still accept, what i mean is, people can buy pepsi and change to coke bezel, and the paperwork will reflect the original configeration.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

take it that i pessimistic. look @ this perspective.

take for an example, i want to sell a fake explorer II. i used some pictures of a geniune explorer II from the net and used it for sale. can i not do tat?

a innocent buyer comes across the ad and feels that the watch price is a decent price. buyer is from australia.

buyer sends the money through, i deliver the fake explorer II to buyer. what can the buyer then do?

u in sg now, the watch is in london. how can u be 100% sure without a reasonable doubt that the watch that will be delivered is the real mccoy.

i will never consider parting with so much cash for a watch when i cannot see it and get it authenticated.

Originally posted by angsu View Post
                Well, actually the watch is in London and I only have pictures of it.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

take for an example, i want to sell a fake explorer II. i used some pictures of a geniune explorer II from the net and used it for sale. can i not do tat?

a innocent buyer comes across the ad and feels that the watch price is a decent price. buyer is from australia.

buyer sends the money through, i deliver the fake explorer II to buyer. what can the buyer then do?

u in sg now, the watch is in london. how can u be 100% sure without a reasonable doubt that the watch that will be delivered is the real mccoy.

i will never consider parting with so much cash for a watch when i cannot see it and get it authenticated.
                  yes you can do as above, and many people already fallen for this trick so it is not new.

to deal with someone with so much money, one has to have trust in the other party that they will deliver on time, and as bargained!
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

That's true....it's a big risk..

Comment

Ya i think we Singaporean are generally quite cautious when it comes to buying something especially when it cost thousands of dollars. I would not even dare to tt money over if i do not know the seller. In this case, I happen to have a trip to London and I would have the chance to view the watch in person and meet up. However i can't be 100% sure, its just that if I suspect anything unusual, the meeting is off.

Good points you bring up. Keeping the buyers on their toes and not be gullible.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X