First AD to sell Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First AD to sell Rolex

Is it true that "Lee Chay Watch Co Pte Ltd" at Peninsula Plaza is the first AD in Sinapore to sell Rolex? This was what they claimed when I visited their shop.

Originally posted by Rolexsy View Post
    Is it true that "Lee Chay Watch Co Pte Ltd" at Peninsula Plaza is the first AD in Sinapore to sell Rolex? This was what they claimed when I visited their shop.
    It won't be surprising if some of the more established brands were carried by the traditional Chinese watch retailers in the earlier years. That was the period when there were many small watch boutiques and both Cortina and Hour Glass were not as prominent as they are today.

Perhaps one can check on Omega as well.... It was carried by many different retailers in the past

Comment

sales people will claim ANYTHING to convince you to buy from them. up to you to decide
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Ok....err so what if they are the first in s'pore? I dun give a hoot about it...more important is that they give better discounts! Haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

yes that is true....... first or last we dont care just give me my good prices
          Blue 6694
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by Rolexsy View Post
            Yes, it is true. But most important thing is pricing. Are they able to match other AD? that's my concern.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
            SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
            SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
            SS SD,
            SS YM,
            SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

we live in commercial world not based on heritage
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Ok....err so what if they are the first in s'pore? I dun give a hoot about it...more important is that they give better discounts! Haha
                ..... That came to my mind after reading the very first post. Still laughing ... buay liao-gai
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Lee Chay does give better prices than Cortina or Hour Glass. If you want better prices, go to them ... or to one of the old timers like Kee Hin Hung(?), Tai Hong where the towkays go ... or just Watch Palace in Lucky Plaza.

Not sure I spelt the names right ... but you can refer to the AD list.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                    Lee Chay does give better prices than Cortina or Hour Glass. If you want better prices, go to them ... or to one of the old timers like Kee Hin Hung(?), Tai Hong where the towkays go ... or just Watch Palace in Lucky Plaza.

Not sure I spelt the names right ... but you can refer to the AD list.
                    Well I think it's quite subjective. I still feel individual ADs be it from any watch companies, give different discounts. So it's not much the company, rather, the person. Some here have shared their discounts and benefits received and they were all very different. Even w/in the same company, different outlets give different discounts !

Just share-share la.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      Well I think it's quite subjective. I still feel individual ADs be it from any watch companies, give different discounts. So it's not much the company, rather, the person. Some here have shared their discounts and benefits received and they were all very different. Even w/in the same company, different outlets give different discounts !

Just share-share la.
                      I fully agreed. Built your relationship with the sale people, over time friend-liked, they will give you the best price, because they know you will buy and not just asking for fun....

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                      SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                      SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                      SS SD,
                      SS YM,
                      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...