Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black one much more expensive

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
    Is this brand new piece? Do they have black dial one?
    I was quoted White SGD 15,600 and Black Dial for SGD 16,700. Recommended the seller to some members of this site, but seller refused to go lower than SGD 15,600 for the White dial, which is still quite an attractive price in my personal view.

Yes, watch is Brand New, according to seller.

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
      I was quoted White SGD 15,600 and Black Dial for SGD 16,700. Recommended the seller to some members of this site, but seller refused to go lower than SGD 15,600 for the White dial, which is still quite an attractive price in my personal view.

Does he has a WG?

SS Daytona Black Dial,
      SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
      SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
      SS SD,
      SS YM,
      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

That is a good price for the black dial. Can you pm me the dealer contact? My hand itchy for the black dial Daytona. Thanks bro!
        Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
        Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
        Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
        Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
        Rolex Air-King 114200 M
        Omega SeaMaster
        Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Hey guys, look for dexter, one of our forumer for quote...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
          SS SD,
          SS YM,
          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Sorry guys, now the seller

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
            Hey guys, look for dexter, one of our forumer for quote...
            claims to have sold that first piece and is quoting a higher price. Those who have asked me for the contact, please drop him. Apologies on wasting your time.

Comment

The seller they mention refuse to meet at RSC to deal , ihe just say he not free to meet at RSC , if i wan have to go down to his place in bencoolen to deal , and somemore he told me he going back malaysia the next morning, he also give me that take it or leave it attitude.
              After some consideration decided not to buy from him , i rather pay abit more to get from AD or even overseas AD .
              Focal JM_Labs .
              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
              Cartier Santos 100XL
              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

if refuse to meet @ RSC, then i would not get it even if it is local set. it will set alarm bells ringing.

unless seller allows me to bring the watch for authentication with the surrender of my ID, provided the seller sign a form saying that my ID was kept by seller for collateral.

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                The seller they mention refuse to meet at RSC to deal , ihe just say he not free to meet at RSC , if i wan have to go down to his place in bencoolen to deal , and somemore he told me he going back malaysia the next morning, he also give me that take it or leave it attitude.
                After some consideration decided not to buy from him , i rather pay abit more to get from AD or even overseas AD .
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I smell fish
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

A very wise move...

Comment

Which seller is he? Say 'bye' to him

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                      SS SD,
                      SS YM,
                      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                        Which seller is he? Say 'bye' to him
                        for the benefit of our bros here, better expose this seller here, just in case....

Comment

His name is alex from malaysia , he claims he only deals with dealers and not direct to end user . The first time i call him , he seems not interested to deal with me saying he is not free to meet , too troublesome , rather deal with dealers, bah, bah, bah.............
                          After i did not reply to his sms when i knew that he not willing to deal in RSC, he call me again , but this time in a very nice attitude, telling me the watch is still available, told me there is no way i can get a local set at this kind of price , say he have both the white and black dial for me to chose , and ask me to consider again and get back to him ASAP as he will be leaving tomorrow morning
                          After some serious thought , i decided not to rush myself into buying a $16k watch from a private seller . So i drop him a SMS out of courtesy ,saying decided not to get the watch from him , and told him hope that i can deal with him in future ,even ask him to let me know when he coming back to spore in case i decided to get from him .

Guess what ? His reply is ... I think you better go get from local AD at a higher price . He say even if i dun trust him i shld at least trust the referer who refer him to me .
                          After that i check with the referer , he told me not to buy from alex if he do not want to deal at RSC. He also told me he had not deal or seen this alex b4 .
                          But alex keep asking me to trust him saying i shld trust the person who refer me to him ???????????

I'm glad i did not carry on with the deal. I personally think its better to let RSC verify that the watch is not some replica or stolen goods or else we might have bought a stolen watch without knowing .
                          Last edited by BRABUS; 21-08-08, 06:08 AM.
                          Focal JM_Labs .
                          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

Glad that you shared . I was wondering if next time this kinda' dubious character comes along, can we set a "mouse-trap" to apprehend him/her? That is, to lure that chap out on the pretext of buying and few of us surround him with the authorities informed.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I dunno if he is up to anything or not , but 1 thing i dun like is his attitude towards his custormer .
                              The lame excuse of saying too busy and troublesome to deal at RSC , maybe to him, $16K is a very small amount and he should not waste his time on a small buyer like me......
                              Even if he is selling at a lesser price than the local AD , i couldn't convince myself to part with my hard earn money to this kind of people .
                              Rather pay abit more and get from my regular SE from THG , at least my SE treat me with respect and provide me that kind of treatment i deserve .
                              Focal JM_Labs .
                              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

I dunno if he is up to anything or not , but 1 thing i dun like is his attitude towards his custormer .
                                The lame excuse of saying too busy and troublesome to deal at RSC , maybe to him, $16K is a very small amount and he should not waste his time on a small buyer like me......
                                Even if he is selling at a lesser price than the local AD , i couldn't convince myself to part with my hard earn money to this kind of people .
                                Rather pay abit more and get from my regular SE from THG , at least my SE treat me with respect and provide me that kind of treatment i deserve .
                                Who is the referer that introduce you to Alex? Is Alex a forumer in SG-ROC?

Glad that you have asked him to fly kite.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                                SS SD,
                                SS YM,
                                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...