Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying the new explorer 1

Hi all

I know I posted recently about getting myself a ladies DJ but I have decided to forgo it n get my hubby the new 39mm explorer 1 instead. Have been looking for one for him since Oct n this is one he finally likes.

Heard from some friends n SAs that they expect a price change in jan? I think it's all a sales gimmick but wonder if u think it's ok to get it now or wait till after jan or cny etc. Also seems like many ADs are starting to sell out these explorer1s!

Thanks for any valuable advice again!!

Buy it now if you must and I believe this model, being new, will not see any price decrease at this moment, not even for the next few months, I suppose. Unless, of course, if you can wait till mid-2011 or after.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

How much is the going rate now for the Explorer 1 in SG?

Comment

The local ADs are selling it at $7,847. No discount. Did you pop in to the Garage Sales Thread here?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi Thanks for the information. I'm also thinking to get whether 36mm or 39mm new explorer 1.

Comment

i suggest the smaller version.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

36mm seem better to me too....especially the lume 369
              Those who care won't need your explanation, those who need explanation probably won't believe you

Comment

The smaller one.
                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Prefer the smaller one....hehehe....36mm....looks great on both male or female wrists!!!hehehehe....i might be biased lar...wife rocking the 36mm version...
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by abcd View Post
                    36mm seem better to me too....especially the lume 369
                    Bro, the 36mm 3-6-9 LUM is basically non-existent at night - does not light up what u would had expected

Comment

My vote goes to 36mm.

I bought my 6694 for the purpose of adding it to my collection and did not intend to wear it. But I ended up wearing it very often. The "small" watch does not look out of place and feel comfortable on my wrist (a very personal view of course).

Morale of the story: some designs of watch are not meant to be big, regardless of the "big watch" trend.
                      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i prefer the snaller version for this. reason due to the seenly shorter hands on the bigger version which made it look a bit weird to me.

but having said that, i prefer the newer bracelet.
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I'm curious, between the 36mm and 39mm explorer, is there any changes to the movement inside?
                          [COLOR="Red"]
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

I have worn this watch five times a week for the past two and a half years. The only time I take it off is before going to bed. Yes, I shower with it too. On the weekends I tend to sport other watches in my collection.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X