No announcement yet.

16700 or 16710?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see , but nvr mind abt what bezel is it, cos bezel can just buy and changed. So I am not really worried abt it.. Anyway the black dial match with the rest of my watches so it looks good when 3 are aside. lol

anyway more on black bezel.. on a GMT A series
    http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...+master&page=2
    Last edited by varas; 30-07-08, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by varas View Post
      guess those were the older pieces of 16700... mine was A series . I notice the one in the forum was much older.

Any expert care to share ?
      I am not surprise A series 16700 exist, but it may be cosmatic in the outlook but fitted with new movt, this is same case as latest M series Exp II that are all fitted with 3186 movt, as 3185 movt is no longer in production.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
      SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
      SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
      SS SD,
      SS YM,
      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

[QUOTE=varas;71974]I see , but nvr mind abt what bezel is it, cos bezel can just buy and changed. So I am not really worried abt it.. Anyway the black dial match with the rest of my watches so it looks good when 3 are aside. lol

If the pepsi insert is changed to black @ RSC, will RSC sapu your pepsi insert?

Comment

[QUOTE=surestik;72257]
          Originally posted by varas View Post
          I see , but nvr mind abt what bezel is it, cos bezel can just buy and changed. So I am not really worried abt it.. Anyway the black dial match with the rest of my watches so it looks good when 3 are aside. lol

If the pepsi insert is changed to black @ RSC, will RSC sapu your pepsi insert?
          Yes, RSC regulations to keep it so that market will not flood with sub-standard (used) parts. So, not wise to change if still fresh, unless you really sick of it...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
          SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
          SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
          SS SD,
          SS YM,
          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...