PVD or DLC Rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVD or DLC Rolex?

hi, anyone knows where i can get a black PVD or DLC Rolex in Singapore?

Or anyone knows where i can get my watch black coated?

Thanks.

Originally posted by theedge View Post
    hi, anyone knows where i can get a black PVD or DLC Rolex in Singapore?

Or anyone knows where i can get my watch black coated?

Thanks.
    First got to ask why but its your money you understand after such a coating Rolex would never service your watch again.

Comment

if im not mistaken there is a shop @ mandarin gallery aka mandarin hotel @ orchard. next to taka.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

why is it the watch cannot be serviced? i dont see a reason why it can't be serviced. unless you mean that the watch cannot be serviced @ RSC. however, i believe it can still be serviced outside RSC if one is comfortable with servicing outside RSC. i do service my rolex outside due the cost.

Originally posted by daytona 6263 View Post
        First got to ask why but its your money you understand after such a coating Rolex would never service your watch again.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Not too sure if it's wise to do that, cost is another thing. The Rolex will look fake....just my view.

Comment

If you like it, do it. RSC won't service but there are many shops outside that can do a good job.

Comment

Like the others said, it can be serviced at other places which is as good as service centre. but understand that it can never be verified so there's no resale value - unless the buyer wants a black rolex.

just doesnt seem to be any really nice black watches with a meal strap. seen the IWC, Bell & Ross, Sinn and all doesnt really appeal to me.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Comment

it's not really worth it but i do like the look of it.

Have you seen a Bamford Daytona in real life? dont think it looks fake at all.

Comment

you know the name or floor? is it a watch shop? thanks.

Comment

you know the name or floor? is it a watch shop? thanks.
                    The shop is E'Collezione at 333 Orchard Road, #01-14A, Mandarin Gallery. They have their in-house watchmaker who apparently is ex-RSC so he's very familiar with Rolexes.

ASAIK, the three companies that do PVD Rolexes are Bamford Watch Department, PRO HUNTER and Time and Gems. E'Collezione sells Bamford. If I am not mistaken, Only Time and Gems will take in your Rolex to coated. Bamford and Pro hunter will source brand new Rolexes and replace their factory warranty with their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Subdude View Post
                      The shop is E'Collezione at 333 Orchard Road, #01-14A, Mandarin Gallery. They have their in-house watchmaker who apparently is ex-RSC so he's very familiar with Rolexes.

ASAIK, the three companies that do PVD Rolexes are Bamford Watch Department, PRO HUNTER and Time and Gems. E'Collezione sells Bamford. If I am not mistaken, Only Time and Gems will take in your Rolex to coated. Bamford and Pro hunter will source brand new Rolexes and replace their factory warranty with their own.
                      thank you.

Comment

verified? i believe can be done outside also. there are several ex-RSC technician doing servicing. they will know and can advise. however, it is never easy convincing the buyer that is authentic unless they got their own trusted technician.

Like the others said, it can be serviced at other places which is as good as service centre. but understand that it can never be verified so there's no resale value - unless the buyer wants a black rolex.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          why is it the watch cannot be serviced? i dont see a reason why it can't be serviced. unless you mean that the watch cannot be serviced @ RSC. however, i believe it can still be serviced outside RSC if one is comfortable with servicing outside RSC. i do service my rolex outside due the cost.
                          Well I did state that Rolex would not service the watch,any watchmaker can service any watch including a Rolex,its not rocket science. To service any Rolex movement is no more difficult than many other movements.Fact in general because the Rolex is constructed well and very service friendly to a watchmaker quite a easy movement to service.The problem is getting parts if needed as Rolex themselves has such a strangle hold on getting genuine parts thats the problem.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X