Trip to HK Last Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    ICA? As in Immigration & Checkpoint Authority?? I thought this is under the purview of Customs???
    Customs = ICA.

Like what army say....you can do anything but dont get caught. Many ladies buy cosmetics (on the way out) but collect (on the way in). Think customs treat this like business for the shops and that most people dont travel weekly plus you can't buy cartload of cosmetics...so normally ok. So if you bring in 1 or 2 watches, should be fine. But quantity and frequency makes the difference between buying for personal use and importing as business.
    I do know of a case where people bring in multiple designer bags (from europe) and watches are stopped and charged GST.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
      government body 1 family ma,bao ka liao.haha..
      Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      Customs = ICA.

Like what army say....you can do anything but dont get caught. Many ladies buy cosmetics (on the way out) but collect (on the way in). Think customs treat this like business for the shops and that most people dont travel weekly plus you can't buy cartload of cosmetics...so normally ok. So if you bring in 1 or 2 watches, should be fine. But quantity and frequency makes the difference between buying for personal use and importing as business.
      I do know of a case where people bring in multiple designer bags (from europe) and watches are stopped and charged GST.
      I do not think so. Singapore Customs is not ICA; ICA is not Singapore Customs. Just like the Singapore Police Force and Singapore Civil Defence Force? They are different right? Though I have to agree that both are also "fire-fighting" ..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Anyone here know where can I find used watch shops in Bangkok?

Comment

http://www.ica.gov.sg/news_details.a...5918&secid=192

SEE ABOVE LINK.

THEY ARE TOGETHER SINCE 2003. ICA AND CUSTOMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            I do not think so. Singapore Customs is not ICA; ICA is not Singapore Customs. Just like the Singapore Police Force and Singapore Civil Defence Force? They are different right? Though I have to agree that both are also "fire-fighting" ..
            ICA is the authority that runs Singapore Customs. So they are the same organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by albertgo View Post
              http://www.ica.gov.sg/news_details.a...5918&secid=192

SEE ABOVE LINK.

THEY ARE TOGETHER SINCE 2003. ICA AND CUSTOMS.
              Originally posted by Ryan289 View Post
              ICA is the authority that runs Singapore Customs. So they are the same organisation.
              O I C. Tx for sharing this.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X