Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i keep it??

Hi all ,

Just got a pre own GMT2C . Thinking of selling off my EXP2 black but i heard that new face coming out soon so dunno should i sell it now or just keep it??
    i wanna be RICH [COLOR="red"]:love:[/COLOR]!!!!

Originally posted by tch View Post
    Hi all ,

Just got a pre own GMT2C . Thinking of selling off my EXP2 black but i heard that new face coming out soon so dunno should i sell it now or just keep it??
    If i will to be in the situation, i will trade the exp II for a 16610LV. Not the ceramic ver as it will cost alot to top up. And u wont have 2 watch with the same function....
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

Hi tch,

Personally, if one is only keeping 2 Rolex watches, I would not suggest a GMT II and a Explorer II as they have very similar function. Since you have just acquired the GMT IIC, I guess it would be logical to trade your Explorer II to other watches that you might like, just as bro newbie09 suggested, may be a 1660LV or may be a Milgauss, or a Turn-O-Graph.... there are just so many choices

Just my 2 cents worth....

Cheers
      KC
      "Every second counts....."

My email address: at1time@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks ,

bro newbie09 & bro KC.

Comment

Originally posted by tch View Post
          Hi all ,

Well there are rumours that perhaps we will have a dial and hands like the 1655 vintage Explorer 11 on a modern Explorer 11. Plus there are rumours that just the second time zone hand will be orange like the vintage 1655.

Comment

Originally posted by daytona 6263 View Post
            Well there are rumours that perhaps we will have a dial and hands like the 1655 vintage Explorer 11 on a modern Explorer 11. Plus there are rumours that just the second time zone hand will be orange like the vintage 1655.
            Hope this link helps with the myths & rumours of the new Explorer II:

http://precisiontime.blogspot.com/20...ing-rolex.html

Frankly, I think this will be the best alternative to getting the exorbitant Steve McQueen Explorer II in the mkt.
            Current
            ------------
            SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
            SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
            SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

I have a EXPII black seldom wear also.... bought $6k+ if sell now I guess can get back only $5k or $5k+... I think no point, keep it... I think the new one next year will cost close to $8k.... so not worth selling....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                I have a EXPII black seldom wear also.... bought $6k+ if sell now I guess can get back only $5k or $5k+... I think no point, keep it... I think the new one next year will cost close to $8k.... so not worth selling....
                hi bro 116520,

so u think the $$ for our exp 2 will shot when the new face come out next year?? i oso seldom wear mine that y thinking of letting go my exp2. Like bro at1time said this two model have very similar function so no piont keeping this model.

thanks

tch

Comment

thanks to all bro out there for ur advise..

thanks
                  tch

Comment

I wont be surprised the new exp2 will be launched at 10k or more. I also wouldnt keep a GMT2c and a exp2 if you are 'collecting'. If you really like gmt2, I would suggest a pepsi or coke. As for Exp2, I might just trade it for a sub, whichever sub, that might be.

my 2cts.
                    Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
                      I wont be surprised the new exp2 will be launched at 10k or more.....
                      I doubt Rolex will price the new Explorer II higher than the ceramic Sub.

I think the pricing will be in accordance to the way it has always been for the various sports models.
                      Current
                      ------------
                      SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
                      SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
                      SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Keep the Explorer ii and buy a sub.

They are all very different
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post

I think the pricing will be in accordance to the way it has always been for the various sports models.
                          Primary school mathematics: Problem sum

The current retail prices (RP) of the Explorer I 114270 & 214270 are $7,049 and $7,847 respectively. That works out to be a difference of $798. Applying this sum to the Explorer II 16570, the current RP is $8,645. So what do you think is the likely RP of the new Explorer II 116570 when it comes out?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post

Its my guess anyway, MSRP and the actual px you can get may differ due to scarcity and demand. I doubt it will open any cheaper.
                            Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Primary school mathematics: Problem sum

The current retail prices (RP) of the Explorer I 114270 & 214270 are $7,049 and $7,847 respectively. That works out to be a difference of $798. Applying this sum to the Explorer II 16570, the current RP is $8,645. So what do you think is the likely RP of the new Explorer II 116570 when it comes out?

Very rational argument..not bad
                              Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X