Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inzaghi84 View Post
    Hi again Taxico

When you say dropping during removal, do you mean removal of the watch from your wrist, or removal of strap to change to bracelet/another strap? Anyway, as long as there is no danger of the watch head BREAKING OFF from the strap midusage, I'd feel quite safe.. I'm not intending to change the strap myself anyway..

I was actually intending to order a strap from the ABP site you recommended then getting someone to fix it on.. Would that be ok in terms of gap/safety?
    i meant... dropping during removal of watch from wrist. you can solve this problem by buying a deployment buckle - this nifty device will also extend the life of your strap (when compared to a tang buckle).

gap safety... ??? don't think too much.

just browse, get the details right, buy, wait and let their product blow you away when it arrives.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

If u afraid to drop the watch while removing from yr wrist, can lie down on bed first then remove..
      Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

What?!

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
        If u afraid to drop the watch while removing from yr wrist, can lie down on bed first then remove..
        That's if each time you remove there's always a bed for you to lie down first. If not?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          That's if each time you remove there's always a bed for you to lie down first. If not?

hmm..there should be a floor you are standing on then LOL
          Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X