Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of Rolex from overseas "AD"?

Hi,

I am relatively new in watch collection and have yet to own a Rolex. However, the Submariner is the next watch to be added.

Just a quick question. Pardon me if this has already been answered in the sea of threads in this forum.

The Sub costs $8228 at AD in Singapore. I am thinking of buying a new Submariner purchased from Japan or Australia "AD". The potential deal saves me at least a few hundreds; especially the Japan deal which saves me some $1,300.

Just to check if anyone had any experience purchasing a Sub at such a good discount? And how safe would it be considering the excellent fake standards these days?

Thanks

why dun u get it frm som of de members here selling it..most of em is BNIB..which save u de hassle to travel or take som time to get ur watches..saw quite a few selling at ard 7k++...try search in tis forum here.

Comment

Sori but do u mean getting the watch from Jpn physically? Or r u referring to buying it online, from Jpn? If its te former, thre shldnt b much prob. I'll advise against the latter. Thre's oso a thread here where someone shared his experience on a purchase he made in Jpn, nt too long ago. Go scan.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

aussie ADs not cheap, rarely discounting, and at most you can claim the GST component only (ie. purchase price devide by 11 = gst cost)
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Thanks, guys.

I managed to get a deal from a private seller and paid $6,900 for a new Submariner.

Very good deal and man to buy from

Wearing it on my wrist, the submariner is really a damn chio watch

Comment

$6.9k for a brand new Sub w/date ? Can share who u bought frm cos I'm contemplating to get one 2. Can PM me if inconvenient. And, share ur joy wif us wif pics la..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ya lor...got good "lubang" must share,share mah with fellow bros....I'm also looking to buy....you bought from private seller or delaer? he got other type of Rollies or not? thanks

Comment

I bought from Mr Yeo Kim Choy. Very reliable and friendly seller. You can find his list of Rolex on sales from the watchnet forum.

I think someone in the forum mentioned about him previously too.

Hope this does not sound like an endorsement or advertisement. You guys got to do your due diligence

Comment

Oops... no photos yet... Will take some tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Of Watches & Men View Post
                    I bought from Mr Yeo Kim Choy. Very reliable and friendly seller. You can find his list of Rolex on sales from the watchnet forum.

Hope this does not sound like an endorsement or advertisement. You guys got to do your due diligence
                    Happy for you. Got go for authentication at RSC?

Comment

Oh yes heard of him. Reliable and reputable

Originally posted by surestik View Post
                      Happy for you. Got go for authentication at RSC?
                      No need for authentication...trust the buyer!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

My amateurish shoot of the submariner... No thanks to my sub-standard camera with little macro support... All money went into watches, I guess

Don't mind the photo... The watch is a beauty

Comment

My amateurish shoot of the submariner... No thanks to my sub-standard camera with little macro support... All money went into watches, I guess

Don't mind the photo... The watch is a beauty

1 word...SWEEEEEEE

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Very nice .
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X