Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for ladies watch

Hi,

I am looking for Rolex as a 10th anniversary present for my 2nd half. She is a petite lady but has preferences for larger watches. Thing are a little more difficult for me with little knowledge on luxury watches. The budget would be around 10-15k.

Some criterias:
    1. >= 31mm
    2. Automatic

Should there be more criterias that should be considered, feel free to ask and I will share my thoughts. Since there are many horology enthusiast here, please feel free to recommend other watch brands as well.

Many thanks in advance.

For ladies, I always feel either Rolex Lady DateJust (the most prominent lady watch) and Omega Constellation. I got both for my wife. :-) Both these models fulfill your criteria. You may wish to get the newer Lady DateJust which is bigger in size and with diamonds.

If you have money to spare, perhaps you wanna get Hublot Frutti models which are colourful and nice, but with high price. If not, get a AP Lady Royal Oak which is good as well. I believe a good watch is a good meaningful gift for special occasions! If the model is good and well-maintained, it will be a good investment too.

Comment

Try to Google the following Rolex models; 178341 & 178343. These are the new datejust models for ladies.

Out of your budget but google also Rolex Beach Daytona. ;-)

Comment

Actually if I have the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$, YM lady will be a perfect gift,

Comment

you can consider the new explorer I or existing model Explorer II. both will fit your budget.

alternatively, if you want to consider DJ models, i suggest the MOP dial or white dial with diamond markers.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by pokeman71 View Post
            Actually if I have the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$, YM lady will be a perfect gift,
            Extra $$$ go make some investment roll here and there till yours bank burst.

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for all the great feedback.

My wife is having the omega constellation already, therefore I would like to buy something else. The new dj lady 31 is very nice. With all the bling around the bezel, I am sure many ladies would love it. Any idea how much is the watch going for?

From the internet, the explorer 2 looks classical. It is completely steel. is there a possibility of other materials? Any estimate of the cost?

Are the lady AP within my budget? I always had the impression they were extremely expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by daveh View Post
                Hi all,

Thanks for all the great feedback.

My wife is having the omega constellation already, therefore I would like to buy something else. The new dj lady 31 is very nice. With all the bling around the bezel, I am sure many ladies would love it. Any idea how much is the watch going for?

From the internet, the explorer 2 looks classical. It is completely steel. is there a possibility of other materials? Any estimate of the cost?

Are the lady AP within my budget? I always had the impression they were extremely expensive.
                I think the new lady dj (178343) list price is SGD15,827. Discount about 10%.

Explorer 2 indeed has a nice clean look. I kinda like the white dial too. Cannot remembet the price, confirmed below 10k...maybe 8k+. Do a search in this forum, think can easily get the info you need.

Comment

This is how you share poison....

to go along with her...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

to go along with her...

That very the poison. Die instant on the spot. lolz

Comment

[QUOTE=daveh;351781]

The new dj lady 31 is very nice. With all the bling around the bezel, I am sure many ladies would love it. Any idea how much is the watch going for?

178343 Floaral Dial with Dia bazel for arround 14K+

Comment

to go along with her...

Master of poison. lol.

Comment

Hi Darkangel,

The DJ shown are rather common therefore the new DJ seems like a good candidate. Thanks for the poison. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by daveh View Post
                            Hi Darkangel,

The DJ shown are rather common therefore the new DJ seems like a good candidate. Thanks for the poison. :-D
                            Just doing my job...Hahahaha thanks guys

You ask for new models...diamond and flower...so here you go

Poison overload hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wah!! Darkie!! So swee!! Me as a guy also buay tahan wanna get one for myself... hahaha...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X