Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap or not?

Hi,

Can I know if a rolex submariner no date 14060M that is without box and papers. good condition @ $4000. issit cheap?

How old?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

F series, about 2002 - 2003 model

Comment

If condition is good, it is a good deal!

Comment

Nt bad a deal.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
            Hi,

Can I know if a rolex submariner no date 14060M that is without box and papers. good condition @ $4000. issit cheap?
            price is good but I think that is why its without box/papers. a few hundred more and u can probably get one in a complete set of the relatively the same age. I think sourcing for one in a complete set is the way to go but that is juz me. juz my 2 cents
            HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
            REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Pretty good.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi, sorry just want to ask my bit too...these 2 watches, which one better value?

1) Ladies Datejust TT (model 79173) with original diamond dial (silver face with big diamonds), year 2003, with papers and box, certified by RSC as all original $4,600-00?

2) Mid-size SS (model 68274) with White Gold bezel, white face with roman numerals, year 1998, no papers or box $3500-00?

My wife likes both but can only afford one now...which one better buy as a 1st Rollie? Thanks!!

Comment

$4k for 14060M is a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey2006 View Post
                    hi, sorry just want to ask my bit too...these 2 watches, which one better value?

1) Ladies Datejust TT (model 79173) with original diamond dial (silver face with big diamonds), year 2003, with papers and box, certified by RSC as all original $4,600-00?

2) Mid-size SS (model 68274) with White Gold bezel, white face with roman numerals, year 1998, no papers or box $3500-00?

My wife likes both but can only afford one now...which one better buy as a 1st Rollie? Thanks!!
                    Definitely the TT Datejust!!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

my vote will always go to the one with box and papers.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

TT Datejust is worth buying, Dail alone selling by SRC is about 2.5k.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                        SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                        SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                        SS SD,
                        SS YM,
                        SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Mucho gracias guys!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile