• Show
Clear All

I noticed we are all so so eager to poison others...LOL
    Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
      I noticed we are all so so eager to poison others...LOL
      are we?! Hahahahahaha...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

esp you! very poisonous man!
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I went to a second hand shop and saw a 2008 dec deep sea. Was quoted 11k for it. Is it a fair price? Although I had wanted the 116610, the deep sea does give me the weight on my wrist. Feels good leh... But it barely slips into my LS shirt. Do you think it looked alright? Professional?

The 116610 will fit smartly but I feel it is too small... How ah?

Lastly, if I get the 16610 at say 6.2k, what would the price be at the lowest in 5 years? Wanted to know how it holds the value...

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch View Post
            I went to a second hand shop and saw a 2008 dec deep sea. Was quoted 11k for it. Is it a fair price? Although I had wanted the 116610, the deep sea does give me the weight on my wrist. Feels good leh... But it barely slips into my LS shirt. Do you think it looked alright? Professional?

The 116610 will fit smartly but I feel it is too small... How ah?

Lastly, if I get the 16610 at say 6.2k, what would the price be at the lowest in 5 years? Wanted to know how it holds the value...

Thanks in advance.
            I think you can get a newer Deepsea at high 9k to low 10k from SGROC garage.

Once you put on a deepsea everything else becomes small lah! hahaha...you will get used to the looks after awhile. Just get the 1 that smiles at you!

At most you lose several hundred in a fire sale, let's say around $500 is the most I would say for a 3 year old piece.

Comment

You are right. Should not have worn the deep sea....

Comment

Hi guys, what's the difference between the explorer 2 and the submariner?

Comment

Generally speaking, Explorer II come with fixed bezels and GMT-function; They are also available in black or white dial.

Submariner is a diving watch with higher water resistance, a rotatable bezel and diver's extension built into its clasp.

Hope the above helps ...

Hi guys, what's the difference between the explorer 2 and the submariner?
                  运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
                      Generally speaking, Explorer II come with fixed bezels and GMT-function; They are also available in black or white dial.

Submariner is a diving watch with higher water resistance, a rotatable bezel and diver's extension built into its clasp.

Hope the above helps ...
                      That what i call expert.

Comment

I paid a visit to Peoples Park Complex this afternoon and found the following best prices for the submariner in different years:

1. 5500 for a 1996
                        2. 6000 for a 2000
                        3. 6500 for a 2007 - no holes…

I also checked out the new piece, priced at 9900.

Could anyone tell me what is the difference between the 3 pre-owned watches, besides having the holes…

Which would be the best buy, or should I get the new piece instead?

Thanks in advance...

Comment

No one???

Comment

I paid a visit to Peoples Park Complex this afternoon and found the following best prices for the submariner in different years:

1. 5500 for a 1996
                            2. 6000 for a 2000
                            3. 6500 for a 2007 - no holes…

I also checked out the new piece, priced at 9900.

Could anyone tell me what is the difference between the 3 pre-owned watches, besides having the holes…

Which would be the best buy, or should I get the new piece instead?

Thanks in advance...
                            No significant difference besides the holes. Except that the 2000 n 2007 piece has solid end links if I am not wrong.

Best buy...well I think a 2006-2007 piece in our garage can go for somewhere low 6000.

Comment

Thanks!!!

I saw the sale here at 6300. Was seriously tempted but wanted to hear from you guys first...

Comment

Thanks everyone for your advises here. I finally got myself a luxury watch, but not a rolex though….

Why? Because of the following reasons:

1. I had always wanted a Chronograph but the Daytona does not have date functions;
                                2. The submariner is 40mm and I have always been wearing non luxury watches that are much bigger. I kept going back to the AD to test out the watch but still could not get use to the size;
                                3. My favorite had to be the deep sea, but it stick out like a sore thumb when I wore it with my LS shirts.

So finally, I decided on this, which addresses all the above issues…

Guess I got too close, can see all the dusts…

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X