Explorer II(no pin hole)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explorer II(no pin hole)

Just bought my first Rolex, 2nd hand Explorer II (16570) no pin hole type at $5300. The 2nd hand shop tell me no pin hole is better.

Afraid I bought it too expensive. However buy liao. I really love it. Any bro advise.

Care to share which shop you bought it from bro? I think this is a tad on the high side. Below $5k would be what I would pay for it.

Comment

Lots of factor will determine the pre-owned piece, ie: age, cond, dial, box, cert, etc...

Bro, u only stated that watch doesn't have pin hole.... IMO that's too general and I believed u did not read up much info at this website.

Also need to consider if watch has been service recently cos the charges at RCS is abt $700+

As a benchmark, I just sold a "V" series (mid2009) for $5900 and I would rate it's cond 98% (complete set)

Comment

see this 2 posts :

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=50488

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=48666

both no paper.....

Originally posted by pokeman71 View Post
        Just bought my first Rolex, 2nd hand Explorer II (16570) no pin hole type at $5300. The 2nd hand shop tell me no pin hole is better.

Afraid I bought it too expensive. However buy liao. I really love it. Any bro advise.
        劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

bro, after you bought it, dont compare the price. Most important is that you must have already thought about it and really liked it before you bought it.
          Welcome to the Rolex Club!
          Regards,

RON

:woohoo:

* Thanks to SROC for bringing us together *

Comment

Congratz and hope to see some pics of your beautiful ROLEX watch
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie395 View Post
              bro, after you bought it, dont compare the price. Most important is that you must have already thought about it and really liked it before you bought it.
              Welcome to the Rolex Club!
              Thank for your advise. I cleared my mind liao. Haha can't believe i am club member le.

Comment

Originally posted by pokeman71 View Post
                Thank for your advise. I cleared my mind liao. Haha can't believe i am club member le.
                Correction! You don't need to own a ROLEX watch to be a club member. You just need to appreciate horology.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X