Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any rolex dealer here?

Hi,

I am engineer, too busy. Always my friends and country fellows ask me the price for Rolex and Omega in Singapore. They want me to buy . But due to my work and complexity of models, unable to find the price in singapore again and again. I fail to find any local online website who can inform such information, however, I do find some website offering other brands like seiko.

Is there any dealer here? Or any body can tell me whether thre is such kind website in singapore offering price information.

Thanks

Jerry

i think someone is trying to compile the list price. but very hard to find a wbesite that list all the prices. if it is some common models, you can find it in the list price thread. do a search.

Originally posted by matf0304 View Post
    Is there any dealer here? Or any body can tell me whether thre is such kind website in singapore offering price information.

Thanks

Jerry
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks

Is the list price thread honored by authorised dealer or Rolex Singapore Center?

Originally posted by triton View Post
      i think someone is trying to compile the list price. but very hard to find a wbesite that list all the prices. if it is some common models, you can find it in the list price thread. do a search.

Comment

the price list is compiled by members here. so take it as it is correct @ the point of posting. u can always call any AD to check.

if friends those in sg keep asking u to look for pricing, then u can always ask them to call the any of the AD directly.

i believe in teaching people to fish so that they can fish for themselves.

Thanks

Is the list price thread honored by authorised dealer or Rolex Singapore Center?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Thanks for your kind reply.

I am new. What is the meaning of AD? How can I find AD phone number?

Thanks a lot

Originally posted by triton View Post
          the price list is compiled by members here. so take it as it is correct @ the point of posting. u can always call any AD to check.

if friends those in sg keep asking u to look for pricing, then u can always ask them to call the any of the AD directly.

i believe in teaching people to fish so that they can fish for themselves.

Comment

AD = authorised dealer

some of rolex AD

The Hour Glass
            Kee HIng Hung
            Tai Hong Hung
            Dickson

Thanks for your kind reply.

I am new. What is the meaning of AD? How can I find AD phone number?

Thanks a lot

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X