Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on DJ 178341 / 72161,Everose Gold

Hi Senior and Rolex lover

First of all want to thanks for all the information posted in this forum,very usefull for newbie like me.

Last sunday went to THG Ion to check this model 178341,31mm,Everose Gold with Chocolate Roman Numerals,gems set at 6'0clock...It's out of stock and on waiting list...the listed price is arround 17K.without discount. So far they dont know when the stock will be arrived in singapore. Look like it;s hot model at this moment.

IS it worth to invest this type since no discount given? Other model i am eying is 178274 / 63160 ,White gold floral motif. they have the stock for 9K.

All model are featured in Rolex website for New DJ ladt 31mm

Trying to get the GST refund since my mother is not Singaporean and we are out of the town together,so can claim under her ID.

Any advise will be appreciated. Thank you.

From what I understand from THG, no more new stock on 31mm for the rest of year. They will just sell the existing stock and transfer among the shop ba.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemei View Post

First of all want to thanks for all the information posted in this forum,very usefull for newbie like me.

Last sunday went to THG Ion to check this model 178341,31mm,Everose Gold with Chocolate Roman Numerals,gems set at 6'0clock...It's out of stock and on waiting list...the listed price is arround 17K.without discount. So far they dont know when the stock will be arrived in singapore. Look like it;s hot model at this moment.

IS it worth to invest this type since no discount given? Other model i am eying is 178274 / 63160 ,White gold floral motif. they have the stock for 9K.

Trying to get the GST refund since my mother is not Singaporean and we are out of the town together,so can claim under her ID.

Invest...hmmm for watches? Just buy what you like. Datejust isn't very good when it comes to resale if you ask me. But! It's a classic and must have

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Morning guys....thanks for the info...will consider everything before decide which model i like.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi, is THG Ion offering discount for 178274?
          My Humble Collection :
          PAM 320
          Rolex Submariner Ceramics
          Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
            Hi, is THG Ion offering discount for 178274?
            Yes,10% disc for this model.

Comment

more info on Rolex latest range..help!

I want to follow up on the above thread regarding the 178341, mid-size (31mm). I know Rolex has it in everose gold in jubilee bracelet and fluted bezel (not the one with diamonds on the bezel), same chocolate dial in roman numerals, and gem-set at 6 o'clock...does anyone know how much is this one retailing for? Also, is it generally available for 10% disc? really want to know how much is this one (without the diamonds on the bezel)..By the way, darkangel, is there a reason why datejust does not have a good resale value? I'm new to this forum, so any knowledge from you guys will be much appreciated! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

hi,

Do anyone know the price of 179160 in retail shop? E.g. THG,..
                Will it be less than 8k as stated on suggested price list as posted in "http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=40&p=304029#post304029"?

Thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X