Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation needed: Where is your best place to get pre-owned rolex in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokeman71 View Post
    Anyone try the fortune centre level 1 2nd hand shop.
    Bought my first and second Rolex from there....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Bought my first and second Rolex from there....
      NOw i feel that the choice i snot much, the price also not that cheap.

Comment

Went to Koh watch(AK also their shop)this afternoon, get my OC a W serial, 68274 sliver diamond dial. OC love it verey much.
        Congratz man! Share some wrist shots with us if you can. Tx
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

One question to ask, My EXII(most rolex) at six o'clock position ' SWISS MADE'. But I get a Rolex for my wife, at six o'clock is' T SWISS MADE T'

Is there any different. I am quite sure is a aythentic rolex as it bought from Koh bro. Cat bro, sisters here teach me.

Comment

Quote from here:

This refers to the chemical used on the hands and hour markers, which causes them to illuminate. Around 1950, watchmakers started using Tritium as their luminous material, and began indicating the amount of that radioactive material with a designation at the bottom of the dial (i.e. T SWISS T or SWISS T < 25). Around 1998, watchmakers changed the designation to read SWISS or SWISS MADE, when they replaced the Tritium with LumiNova (an organic, non-radioactive chemical), as their source of luminescence.

T SWISS MADE T indicates that the radioactive material Tritium is present on the wristwatch. The amount of radioactive material emitted is limited to a maximum of 25 milliCurie.

SWISS T < 25 more specifically indicates that the wristwatch emits an amount of Tritium that is less than the 25 milliCurie limit.

SWISS T 25 indicates that the wristwatch emits the maximum allowable amount of Tritium (i.e. a full 25 milliCurie).

SWISS (or) SWISS MADE on wristwatches produced after (around) 1998, indicates the presence of LumiNova as the luminous material. (Please Note: "SWISS" or "SWISS MADE" was also the indication on wristwatches produced prior to the 1950s, when Radium was used as the luminous material. However, at that time "SWISS" or "SWISS MADE" simply indicated that the watch was, in fact, made in Switzerland.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              Quote from here:

This refers to the chemical used on the hands and hour markers, which causes them to illuminate. Around 1950, watchmakers started using Tritium as their luminous material, and began indicating the amount of that radioactive material with a designation at the bottom of the dial (i.e. T SWISS T or SWISS T < 25). Around 1998, watchmakers changed the designation to read SWISS or SWISS MADE, when they replaced the Tritium with LumiNova (an organic, non-radioactive chemical), as their source of luminescence.

T SWISS MADE T indicates that the radioactive material Tritium is present on the wristwatch. The amount of radioactive material emitted is limited to a maximum of 25 milliCurie.

SWISS T < 25 more specifically indicates that the wristwatch emits an amount of Tritium that is less than the 25 milliCurie limit.

SWISS T 25 indicates that the wristwatch emits the maximum allowable amount of Tritium (i.e. a full 25 milliCurie).

SWISS (or) SWISS MADE on wristwatches produced after (around) 1998, indicates the presence of LumiNova as the luminous material. (Please Note: "SWISS" or "SWISS MADE" was also the indication on wristwatches produced prior to the 1950s, when Radium was used as the luminous material. However, at that time "SWISS" or "SWISS MADE" simply indicated that the watch was, in fact, made in Switzerland.
              Thks Brio for your explaination. My next question come very automatically. I think you should know what my next question. Will it post any health problem if we wear it daily.

Comment

unless you are eating off your watch dial, you will have no problems. i read before, you have more radiation from the old school exit signs than your watch.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  unless you are eating off your watch dial, you will have no problems. i read before, you have more radiation from the old school exit signs than your watch.
                  Thks snr citizen.

Comment

One question to ask, My EXII(most rolex) at six o'clock position ' SWISS MADE'. But I get a Rolex for my wife, at six o'clock is' T SWISS MADE T'

Is there any different. I am quite sure is a aythentic rolex as it bought from Koh bro. Cat bro, sisters here teach me.
                    Pokeman, mind to share how much you got your EXII? the series and any other detail. U may pm me if you feel not to disclosure too much here. I'm hunting for this model too.. lol

Comment

In alll your opinion if get a pre-own rolex from those shop at people park complex or centre, how much or percentage normally it can be negotiated until?? any range like 100-200? or 500-800 and etc?

Comment

You could also check out JW Watches. I bought mine from there.
                        Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I had a good experience with Visiotime. The services were good and surprisingly, discounts were offered. And their stocks replenished quite fast.

Passions also had good services but the prices were slightly higher.

WatchArena tends to be poorer in services and opinions. I had once walked in and asked about PP 5127. The staff even told me different things about this watch, and told me "I don't know about PP". I felt a bit humilated and so I walked out without wanting to continue.

However, there is no good or bad pre-owned shop. All depends on your luck and the watches availability. And see whether the owner wishes to reduce more.

Comment

cool. found this thread. will check them out

Comment

hi all, hi, not engineer otr chemical trained. am i right to say that all the radioactivivty would have decayed off by now.

Thks Brio for your explaination. My next question come very automatically. I think you should know what my next question. Will it post any health problem if we wear it daily.
                              Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                              Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                              GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                              GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                              DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                              DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                              , 18238 malachite
                              DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                              AP 15300 Black
                              Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                              GP 18k RG
                              IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                              Chronoswiss Skeleton
                              Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

Rolex forum is best place to shop for pre loved watches. At great prices and awesome seller

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X