Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation needed: Where is your best place to get pre-owned rolex in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watch passion View Post
    peng kwee in hokkien? (so exp) haha... dun be silly. golden landmark shopping 1st n 2nd floor is enough for u to grap already!
    It's 'grab' bro, 'grab'. Not "grap".
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Koh Watch is a good place to get a pre=owned rolex watch. I just got a datejust from Koh Watch recently. Both the service and the price were good.

Comment

Thinking of getting a pre owned airking, anyone noes how much is the cost? I tink i check out wth Koh watch.

Comment

Depending on the specifications, watch's condition and what it comes with, a pre-owned ROLEX aK should costs around 3K to 4K. KOH Watches is more popular among the pre-owned watch shops/dealers.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Grab or grap

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            It's 'grab' bro, 'grab'. Not "grap".
            Depends on price.
            Grab if price is great. Grap(ple) with if price isn't...

Comment

Anyone try the fortune centre level 1 2nd hand shop.

Comment

Would anyone compromise customer service even if the price is the best in the market?

Is after-sales customer service is a point to be concerned with after the damage is done?
                Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
                  Would anyone compromise customer service even if the price is the best in the market?

Is after-sales customer service is a point to be concerned with after the damage is done?
                  What kinda' qns are these? It depends on individual and what products (or even services) you are after. If a product you are after is easily available in Singapore with ease of service and repair, and at low cost, do you think aftersales service is important? As oppose to another, where service and repair can only be done overseas, with little or no spare parts readily available here.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

well, why should I use or resort to using other service provider's services when I can use those from the shop I buy from. I raised this qn as to how far a buyer would justice the need for some minute or even mega sized after-sales services that he/she may need after the payment is made. I think this is a fair qn to ask.

Of cos despite purchasing a watch with full or partial warranty, i would still seek assistance from the shop first..perhaps its just me. I dont see anything wrong.
                    Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Of course there's nothing wrong as asked but I thought this is rather personal and it all depends on what (extent of) relationship one may already have with certain service/product providers. Why not give us some examples to start the ball rolling?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

This is merely my perspective in the perimeter of my purchases. Examples? Not in this moment.
                        Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

could i buy a rolex 16000..........for uder 2200 sgd?

Comment

where is Koh watch located. I want to spend about 3.5k to get a pre-owned rolex for my wife. What choice i hace. She dun like semi gold bacalet type. More like on pure stainless stell bracelet.

Comment

People's Park Centre. The building opposite of the Subordinate Courts. Forgotten which level though.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Went to Koh watch(AK also their shop)this afternoon, get my OC a W serial, 68274 sliver diamond dial. OC love it verey much.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X