Rolex GMT 116710 Authentic VS Replica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
    Darkangel, can you list down the "no go" preowned shops? understand you have a good knowledge of it, this will benifit all the Bros and Siss.
    Oops sorry missed out this thread. I just have too many to view cannot view all also.

I won't. Because it is unfair to the preowned shop owners. Later next time I get blacklisted when I go preowned shops hehehe

Well...if you PM me or ask me personally...of course I can tell you my point of view. But sometimes my point of view may be different from others.

Darkie, are you sure the LV staff are "Busy"? I went with my wife, saw the LV staff at Taka are very "free" and "st**k-up", the security guard is controlling the flow and number of customers in and out of the shop, they don't really welcome you for the "see see look look", if you are not there to buy anyting then don't go there... the queue is silly enough
    Hahaha maybe the timing you go different. That time I went during super peak,weekends + ard dinner time.

Hi Seiko Bro,

Yesturday went to SRC and collected my mum's DJ.

I asked the SRC staff about verification of Rolex, iregards of it is real or fake they will charge you $75/- for their service.

If the Rolex is fake, they will tell you but WILL NOT confiscate the watch.

However, if the Rolex is real but is stolen goods, they will alert the Police and hold on to the watch, then "Tie Chee Tua Tiao" , you need to go Police station and drink coffee liao.
    Hmm...thanks for the update...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Anyone in this forum got similar experience? Is a painful experience though but will be good to share with all the bros...
      Hahah...wah seh not nice to go through sia.

Comment

definitely not an experience you want to chalk up in life ...
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Replica Vs Genuine

Wow ? So Real Yet Can See Differences. If You Are A Rollie King, I Am Sure Your Guys Can See Lah.

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post
            Wow ? So Real Yet Can See Differences. If You Are A Rollie King, I Am Sure Your Guys Can See Lah.
            Haha...you stare at original rolexes for a long time..it will become natural..a sixth sense

Comment

Yesturday spoken to a friend who spotted me wearing my GMT II, he shares his experience on buying Rolex from US through the Internet.

He paid US$2k for a DJ, upon receiving the watch through UPS, he send it to a watch repair man for verification.... is a fake! He contacted the watch dealer through email. However, the Co. insisted that 'the' watch was genuine when it shipped to Singapore, the Co. even suggested that my friend is trying to be funny to cheat them. So the argument here is you can't even defend your right once the payment is through...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
              SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
              SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
              SS SD,
              SS YM,
              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Well that's the way it is when you take the risk to buy things online. It's just unfortunate.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yesturday spoken to a friend who spotted me wearing my GMT II, he shares his experience on buying Rolex from US through the Internet.

He paid US$2k for a DJ, upon receiving the watch through UPS, he send it to a watch repair man for verification.... is a fake! He contacted the watch dealer through email. However, the Co. insisted that 'the' watch was genuine when it shipped to Singapore, the Co. even suggested that my friend is trying to be funny to cheat them. So the argument here is you can't even defend your right once the payment is through...
                  that is true, many sellers can show you pic of real product, but send you a fake, later raise voice to say that you are cheating them

i refuse to buy interstate watches, unless seller is willing to send to rolex for verification who inturn send to me directly.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Ouch man... poor thing!

Comment

its really your word against theirs
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Well, is a pricely lesson learnt for my friend,

Rolex is not going to be dirt cheap... ,
                        Dirt cheap Rolex is always a fatal attraction...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                        SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                        SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                        SS SD,
                        SS YM,
                        SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...