No announcement yet.

Rolex GMT 116710 Authentic VS Replica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex GMT 116710 Authentic VS Replica!

Thought wanna share this to fellow members here,came across this thread on TRF.Shock to see how well replica were made this days!Thank GOD,they didn't make the 16710s this close to the real thing.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=44853

Yeah I agree....replicas have been pretty well done these days. But...1 thing cannot be copied...is quality and precision.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

A fine sample of China-made Rolex... Maybe someone should consider setting up a new brand watch company in China, don't waste their good craftmanship... ha ha...

Comment

Thanks for the web, good knowledge for me!

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          A fine sample of China-made Rolex... Maybe someone should consider setting up a new brand watch company in China, don't waste their good craftmanship... ha ha...
          already got one company in china competiting in mechanical watch (beijing watch company - BWC)
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Scary man!

Yup, these days the fakers are fast to come up with 'new' models but they're so very close to the real ones, it's difficult to tell the diff.

Recently I was totally surprised by a fren wearing a ti panerai - looked and felt exactly like the real thing. I really cannot tell the difference

Comment

welcome to 21st century. Where the latest design is stolen from exhibition shows. This is a trend worldwide. You see machines made by european, and two mths later shanghai exhibition also selling exact same replica to the nut and screw dimension.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

I have shared with some guys, that my friend bought a Fake Daytona from Japan, it look real from outside. Hence when buying preowned, not that I don't trust the seller, a SRC verification really help to ease my mind, it also build trust between seller and buyer, $75 is worthwhile to spend when consiering to the value for Rolex.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                SS SD,
                SS YM,
                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

just factor in the $75 into the cost of purchasing.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                    I have shared with some guys, that my friend bought a Fake Daytona from Japan, it look real from outside. Hence when buying preowned, not that I don't trust the seller, a SRC verification really help to ease my mind, it also build trust between seller and buyer, $75 is worthwhile to spend when consiering to the value for Rolex.
                    just wondering does replica rolex comes with green box too?

Comment

What I know in the market there is fake box and paper as well.

Therefore do NOT let them fools on you.

Comment

Sorry double posting
                        Last edited by wmatt76; 04-07-08, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                          just wondering does replica rolex comes with green box too?
                          Yes...I have...u want?

I m serious......a little comparison below

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                          Well...fakes are built to LOOK like Rolex....but they dun hav to QUALITY like Rolex.

Originally posted by maverick95 View Post
                          Yup, these days the fakers are fast to come up with 'new' models but they're so very close to the real ones, it's difficult to tell the diff.

Recently I was totally surprised by a fren wearing a ti panerai - looked and felt exactly like the real thing. I really cannot tell the difference
                          Ok...if you said it looked and felt exactly like the real thing. There's only 2 possibilities,you do not have the real 1 next to it to compare,or you have been neglecting your panerai lol

For experts....they interact with original watches frequently..once something is different they can smell it...

Comment

din know replica also comes with box too. they really make the effort to clone the real watch. there is a article recently that this pawn shop took in a fake rolex and paid 4K for that fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                              din know replica also comes with box too. they really make the effort to clone the real watch. there is a article recently that this pawn shop took in a fake rolex and paid 4K for that fellow.
                              But the box is so ugly...and it was never like this before. Even an idiot could tell!

Where's the article can show us?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X