X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gd. Then go ask n share here. T u.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Bro, I will ask him when collecting my mum's rolex end of this Mth.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
      SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
      SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
      SS SD,
      SS YM,
      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

will wait for your response
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
          ebay is having legal problem and has to pay damage to LV millions of dollars for allowing fake LV goods auction at its website.

Soon, others may follow that.... Free incomes

My wife heard from a customer, that a lady was fine for owning a fake LV hand bag while shopping for a real one at LV, Taka..., it is a very painful lesson to learn for owning a fake...

I wonder what will happen to the person that sending a fake Rolex for verification at SRC? Any one got/heard this experience?
          Well...I dun think it's true. Just rumors I suppose...I brought a fake LV bag into LV@ Taka while shopping there....never got caught lehs. Rubbish 1 la...they got better things to do. And besides...the SAs are so busy,they wont bother...they rather sell 1 more bag then earn the fine money...

1 thing I confirm won't believe...hahah coz I've been there,done that.

The fake Rolex would be confiscated by Rolex SC. Nothing will happen to the seller,just that he lose money coz he bought a fake...he can just suck thumb.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Nt heard of but how did this happen in Spore, I mean wif the "LV @taka thingy"? I dun think Spore law has so far enforced tis on consumers yet. And logically, how can a person be penalised for verifying a fake watch, when he/she is thre to verify it
          Rubbish 1...singapore cannot be bothered to do such things

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi all, I'm a newbie. Hope you can give me some much-needed advise asap. I want to buy a 2nd hand 69173 (no box/no papers) from an Ebay vendor, who also has a shop in singapore (Far East watches at Golden Landmark). Anyone has bought watches from them or heard of them? Are they a reliable used Rolex seller? If i purchase a Rolex from them that has a re-finished dial and bezel, can I still take it to RLC for authentication? I know RLC will not service a Rolex that has no original dial/bezel etc, but will they do an appraisal? (I heard its $75-100 for one). Would appreciate your quick reply as I plan to go down to their place in a day or two. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey2006 View Post
              Hi all, I'm a newbie. Hope you can give me some much-needed advise asap. I want to buy a 2nd hand 69173 (no box/no papers) from an Ebay vendor, who also has a shop in singapore (Far East watches at Golden Landmark). Anyone has bought watches from them or heard of them? Are they a reliable used Rolex seller? If i purchase a Rolex from them that has a re-finished dial and bezel, can I still take it to RLC for authentication? I know RLC will not service a Rolex that has no original dial/bezel etc, but will they do an appraisal? (I heard its $75-100 for one). Would appreciate your quick reply as I plan to go down to their place in a day or two. Thanks a lot.
              Oh this 1 I heard b4....I think not worth it....DUN BUY!

Plus..u purchase from them u CANNOT bring for authentication...u will be slapped with a big big penalty...all aftermarket parts aka refinished parts...they will force u to pay for new parts which cost a bomb...that would cost more than wad u paid.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Darkangel, can you list down the "no go" preowned shops? understand you have a good knowledge of it, this will benifit all the Bros and Siss.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                SS SD,
                SS YM,
                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

i believe there was a list of preowned shops somewhere in the forums......... need to do a search somewhere
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Darkie, are you sure the LV staff are "Busy"? I went with my wife, saw the LV staff at Taka are very "free" and "st**k-up", the security guard is controlling the flow and number of customers in and out of the shop, they don't really welcome you for the "see see look look", if you are not there to buy anyting then don't go there... the queue is silly enough

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                    SS SD,
                    SS YM,
                    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

went before....... really must line up also find the people abit up themselves
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Hi Seiko Bro,

Yesturday went to SRC and collected my mum's DJ.

I asked the SRC staff about verification of Rolex, iregards of it is real or fake they will charge you $75/- for their service.

If the Rolex is fake, they will tell you but WILL NOT confiscate the watch.

However, if the Rolex is real but is stolen goods, they will alert the Police and hold on to the watch, then "Tie Chee Tua Tiao" , you need to go Police station and drink coffee liao.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                        SS SD,
                        SS YM,
                        SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                          Hi Seiko Bro,

Yesturday went to SRC and collected my mum's DJ.

I asked the SRC staff about verification of Rolex, iregards of it is real or fake they will charge you $75/- for their service.

If the Rolex is fake, they will tell you but WILL NOT confiscate the watch.

However, if the Rolex is real but is stolen goods, they will alert the Police and hold on to the watch, then "Tie Chee Tua Tiao" , you need to go Police station and drink coffee liao.
                          thanks mate....... fully understand about charges, since they have already "worked" on it.

if you buy from preowned shop, sure you can argue that you were an unsuspecting buyer of stolen goods.
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

hahaha..i tink the reasoning of unsuspecting buyer of stolen goods wouldn't hold much in the police station...lol....u be 'invited' to countless sessions of 'kopi' until you swear off coffee totally..hahahaha....the best is to get a gd lawyer to represent you...kekeke....
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Anyone in this forum got similar experience? Is a painful experience though but will be good to share with all the bros...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                              SS SD,
                              SS YM,
                              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                                hahaha..i tink the reasoning of unsuspecting buyer of stolen goods wouldn't hold much in the police station...lol....u be 'invited' to countless sessions of 'kopi' until you swear off coffee totally..hahahaha....the best is to get a gd lawyer to represent you...kekeke....
                                before i finish the kopi, i will need to go pang sai therefore cannot take kopi, but hor, got serve tehC?
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X