No announcement yet.

Rolex GMT 116710 Authentic VS Replica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thread. i was in jb some days ago when i saw a shop in holiday inn selling replicas. as i was w/o my dweller, i decided to see what they had to offer. according to the shopkeeper, the SD and subbie are the easiest models to duplicate. He then showed me a rm2000 replica, i can only say that it's pretty close to the real thing! damn it, he even opened the caseback to show me the movement, it's got some rolex inscription or some crap, i'm NOT kidding! it's scary.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      But the box is so ugly...and it was never like this before. Even an idiot could tell!

Where's the article can show us?
      is in chinese papers, 2 weeks ago...throw away liao sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
        good thread. i was in jb some days ago when i saw a shop in holiday inn selling replicas. as i was w/o my dweller, i decided to see what they had to offer. according to the shopkeeper, the SD and subbie are the easiest models to duplicate. He then showed me a rm2000 replica, i can only say that it's pretty close to the real thing! damn it, he even opened the caseback to show me the movement, it's got some rolex inscription or some crap, i'm NOT kidding! it's scary.
        Can tell me where??
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

was in shenzhen for business trip. their replicas CMI, was looking at daytona, the chrono is for show, will not move one, and the buttons are to adjust the dates

Comment

actually, most fakes come from CN. even malaysia ones i think. a very good fake with full working parts sets you back by just couple hundreds..for S$400, you can get an extremely well built copy. A fine example is the Chanel ceramic watches. The copy watches are ALSO made of ceramic with full working chrono.. to the layman.. you will not tell the difference...
            For sale now :
            • Black/Red GMT-II A series (b/p included-pre-owned)
            • Blue/Red GMT-II F series (b/p included-pre-owned)
            PM me if you're interested in any piece above.

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
              was in shenzhen for business trip. their replicas CMI, was looking at daytona, the chrono is for show, will not move one, and the buttons are to adjust the dates
              hahhaa...standard 1 la...chrono for show 1.

Originally posted by watchlobby View Post
              actually, most fakes come from CN. even malaysia ones i think. a very good fake with full working parts sets you back by just couple hundreds..for S$400, you can get an extremely well built copy. A fine example is the Chanel ceramic watches. The copy watches are ALSO made of ceramic with full working chrono.. to the layman.. you will not tell the difference...
              LOL...waste moneyl

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Fakes are for those who can't own the real, and you can affort many, but they are worthless and may get you into trouble.

Real are for those who can affort, and you may only just own 1 of it, but the value of it grows and you wear it with pride.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                SS SD,
                SS YM,
                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                  Fakes are for those who can't own the real, and you can affort many, but they are worthless and may get you into trouble.

Real are for those who can affort, and you may only just own 1 of it, but the value of it grows and you wear it with pride.
                  absolute splendid statement!
                  Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                  "Foreign affections"
                  1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                  2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                  3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                  4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                  What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                    din know replica also comes with box too. they really make the effort to clone the real watch. there is a article recently that this pawn shop took in a fake rolex and paid 4K for that fellow.
                    the box i see on aussie ebay before, looks ugly like hell! wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole.

most are just ETA (maybe chinese) mov'ts with the rolex inscription.
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

ebay is having legal problem and has to pay damage to LV millions of dollars for allowing fake LV goods auction at its website.

Soon, others may follow that.... Free incomes

My wife heard from a customer, that a lady was fine for owning a fake LV hand bag while shopping for a real one at LV, Taka..., it is a very painful lesson to learn for owning a fake...

I wonder what will happen to the person that sending a fake Rolex for verification at SRC? Any one got/heard this experience?

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                      SS SD,
                      SS YM,
                      SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Nt heard of but how did this happen in Spore, I mean wif the "LV @taka thingy"? I dun think Spore law has so far enforced tis on consumers yet. And logically, how can a person be penalised for verifying a fake watch, when he/she is thre to verify it
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                          ebay is having legal problem and has to pay damage to LV millions of dollars for allowing fake LV goods auction at its website.

Soon, others may follow that.... Free incomes

My wife heard from a customer, that a lady was fine for owning a fake LV hand bag while shopping for a real one at LV, Taka..., it is a very painful lesson to learn for owning a fake...

I wonder what will happen to the person that sending a fake Rolex for verification at SRC? Any one got/heard this experience?
                          that would suck majorly, being fined for owning a fake, you could argue that one bought the fake to try out and now want to own the real macoy.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          Nt heard of but how did this happen in Spore, I mean wif the "LV @taka thingy"? I dun think Spore law has so far enforced tis on consumers yet. And logically, how can a person be penalised for verifying a fake watch, when he/she is thre to verify it
                          hear in EU they are strict on this, but not sure about s'pore
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Re:..China Man

It is stunning to know that despite the fact that many many fakes are produce in China, the China man (rich/poor/rude/educated) are clearing the shelves of branded produce in Europe. They themself are also aftrid of getting fake and would rather pay a bit more to get the real stuff. How irony.

Comment

that is true, it is usually the europeans who are buying up big on counterfeit merchandise, while china is the producer, it is the buyers who are actually outside of china
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

So far all my verifications done at SRC were positive, "Heng Ah!"
                                Just worry what will happen if... better keep my fingers X
                                May be I should ask Henry at SRC, see what he got to share...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                                SS SD,
                                SS YM,
                                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...